Sweater Weather

Prompt: Norton x Reader
Pronouns: She/Her
Description: Norton and Y/N and the best of friends and one trip away from eachother changes everything.

~ 3rd person POV ~
Y/N and Norton are the best of friends. Although Y/N's feeling for Norton were... different... "I know Y/N! But my plane leaves in an hour! I have to go!" Norton says as Y/N tugs on his arm. "Nooo! Dont leave me! I'll be all alone!" Y/N whines. "Here..." Norton says handing Y/N his sweater "..dont loose it." Y/N smiles and hugs the piece of clothing. While Y/N was distracted Norton left. Y/N groans. "This week is gonna feel like an entirety." She says while laying on the couch.
*DING DING*
N͟o͟r͟t͟m͟a͟n͟
Sorry for leaving you haha
Y͟/͟N͟
Sure you are
𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑
"Ughhhh" The girl groans.
~ 3 days later ~
Y/N hasnt gone outside or talked to anyone ever since Norton left. She just felt empty. Like something she needed had been tooken away. She had courage to change... into Nortons hoodie... only.
~ 4 days later ~
It was about 7am and Y/N hadn't slept at all. Norton would be coming back today. She didnt know when though. She just wanted to wait for the the text. Y/N got up and got a drink and sat on her bed. Her bed had food, trash, and papers on it. Her room was no different. Clothes, trash, food everywhere. She sighs. 30 minutes later she gets a text from an unknown number telling her to come outside. She looks outside and sees that its pouring. Hesitant, but she goes outside. While shes looking around she feels arms wrap around her waist and pull her into the rain. "Ive missed you~" a familiar voice says. Y/N turns around. "Norton!" She yells hugging him tightly. He chuckles. "Your wearing my sweater I see.." He says cupping her face. She closes her eyes and looks away until she feels soft lips touching hers. Their body's soaking wet. Norton pulls away from the kiss and smiles. "Ive been waiting to do that for years Y/N...." When Norton says that Y/N's face goes red and she smiles. "Nort I'm getting cold.. can we go inside.?" He chuckles at her and pulls them inside. "I love you Y/N~" He coo's at her while they change. She giggled and layed in Nortons bed. "Why cant you sleep you in your bed?" He asks. "Its... you can go look." She chuckles. Norton steps out the room to look and comes back astonished. "Alright you win cutie." Norton says pinching y/n's cheeks. They finally enter each other's embrace and drift off to sleep...

~460 words~
Hi if I misspelled anything dont say anything about it,  😱😱😱😨😨🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This was a request i t h i n k