SUPER SPECIAL CHAPTER

It's 2021 isn't it?
Now, I've decided why not we turn back in time!

And find out what really happened.
- -
"Meet your advisor, Kim Taehyung." the old man Introduced.

"I am retiring, I have become old. He will take my place, to serve you, your Majesty." The old man added. Sana raised a brow and looked at the man. "Nice to meet you, Kim Taehyung." Sana greeted with an assuring smile, she then faced the old man. "Take a rest, you deserve it, after serving my family, all these years. You are a blessing to us." Sana spoke with such heart melting words.

The old man smiled, and a tear fell out of his eyes. "I Hope, my grandson, will guide you with anything, and also to inform. Hope all of us will live a happy life." Said the old man, as the butlers began to carry his bagagges, to the front of the palace.

"Take care!" Sana shouted and waved. "My butlers will take you to your room, also you may go around the palace. My trust is with you." Sana told him. Taehyung nodded and carried his belongings as he followed.

Later this afternoon, he took a stroll around the palace. So many beautiful statues and art around. He went to the library. His hands wondered around the shelves, finding the right book to take out.

"There it is...."He whispered to himself after accomplishing on finding the book. He pulled it, making two shelves separate. "Found you." He uttered, and walked right in, the hidden passage way.

"All i need is the crown." He spoke as he stared at the glass shield of what seems to be the secret treasure of this palace. 

He returned everything back to normal and left the library. 

Timeskip:

His family knew that he was the advisor of the queen, but did not know why he agreed to so. Kim Taehyung is quiet, just like his little sister, Kim Dahyun. 

Taehyung was after the prized possesion of the palace, as he had studied everything about it. He was after the crown, and the so called treasure. The minatozaki royals had forgotten about it, because they had no need of it. So it is remained a secret, until taehyung got his hands on some kind of book.

he tried poisoning the queen, but was caught red handed, by the maid. "He tried to poison you, my queen!" The maid shouted trying to earn the queens trust. "I did not! i caught her pouring the poison into your cup!" Taehyung defended himself. 

He had pride in himself, that the queen would choose the maid as the liar. The queen laughed. "Dear, Taehyung. Did you really think i'd believe you? This maid of mine has been working for my family ever since." said Sana. 

Taehyung knew the consequences. He had fire in his eyes, he took the spear from the statue of the knight, and ran towards the queen pointing the sharp spear towards her. "G-Guards!" Sana shouted in fear, gladly the guards stopped him and caught the spear. 

He was thrown out of the palace. Now he was to be killed, for the betrayal he had done. 

Taehyung's plan failed. And when he died, no one knew why he did that. 

And thats when dahyun was involved, to avenge for his brother's death. She thought that it all happened because of the queen. But oh well, she ended up dead, in sana's arms. Love wouldn't let her, as she said, that she should belong with her brother.

It was really a bad ending for all.

And why did he exactly do this?

To save his bestfriend of course, and i bet we all know who he is. He didnt need power, he needed the person he needed and longed for the most.

And all because of the treasure that the minatozaki's had.

Only royals or who wore the crown of the kingdom, could only get passed through it. The crown had a special connection with the treasure. 

And it was.......The fall of the last petal.

See you in.....

BOOK 2