Am I convincing?

"And now we are alone", said Loki, as Tony left the room.
"Yes", I said, swallowing. My mouth was dry. Loki stood in front of one of the nicest views of the city but I couldn't take my eyes off him. Typical.
The scepter disappeared and he took slow, elegant steps towards me. I didn't retreat and kept my head high. I put my shaking hands into my pockets.
"So let's see ... would you tell me something about the Avengers? Something about your plan?", he said.
"Just because I am not Tony or Natasha doesn't mean I am easy to convince." A smirk flit over my face, maybe because I was proud of my answer. Or because I was happy to be around him.
"Oh, not easy to convince?", Loki responded. "I am a god, don't you think i can see your lips trembling or that blush on your cheeks ... or sense what I make you feel right now?" He smirked back and layed one finger on my stomach, exactly where the butterflies were. The butterflies flew up and i could feel my cheeks getting more red.
"I - I don't -"
"You do", he said knowingly. He took one step closer and waited with a sassy sparkle in his eyes.
My breath went faster and I could smell the leather of his armour. Two hands layed down on my shoulders from behind me, and as I looked back, there stood another Loki. An illusion.
"Are you convinced now?", the Loki in front of me asked.
I turned my head back and couldn't speak. One Loki I could take, but two Lokis? That was too much. The butterflies in my stomach were raging now. And happiness bloomed like a blossom in me. I layed one finger on one of the leather strands in his armour.
He smiled, not his psychopath smile (which I knew well enough) but a beautiful, happy smile, with just a little bit of satisfaction of my longing in it.
I leaned in to kiss him. Slowly I came closer to his mouth.
He waited, but didn't move an inch.
I waited too. I wanted to kiss him, but then he had to give in and kiss me. I wouldn't do this alone. Even if his lips were centimeters away from mine and I was almost dying to kiss him right now.
But he just stood there and smiled. I noticed the illusion behind me was gone. Did I irritate him so much that he couldn't concentrate on it? I grinned about my discovery and pulled back.
"If anything could get you the information you want ...", I said and smiled evily at him.
"Well then I have to come back next time", he said and smirked. Loki walked to the door.
I tried to not show my disappointment.
Loki winked at me and walked out. The first thing I felt was sadness, but then I smiled. I had him. On the long run, he wouldn't be able to resist me. I would make that sure.