Chapter 5

Marinette's POV

Marinette was right. It didn't take too long for Alya to make her next move. In fact, she did it the next week. The bell had just rung, signalling lunch, but no one moved from their seats

"I don't think we can be friends anymore Marinette". Bold of her to assume they were still friends after she ripped her sketchbook.

"How many of you agree with that?", Marinette stood up, hands on her desk. "Come on, don't be shy, raise your hand if you agree." Everyone except Adrien, Alix, Chloe, Nino, Kim, Sabrina and Nathaniel raised their hands. Lila made a show of raising her hand timidly as if she was scared.

"All right then, I guess you're all my enemies. Al, Chlo, you know what to do". And with that, she left the class with the grace of a queen, which she was. The others soon followed her out. "Well, that went well", she commented, breaking the silence in the group.

"It sure was Nette", Alix replied.

"Did you ask Aurore and Mirelle to post the news yet?".

"Nah. We'll do it when it's time". Marinette only nodded.

Soon they reached their destination: the Dupain-Cheng bakery. Heading inside, they greeted Mr and Mrs Dupain-Cheng, then went up to Marinette's room, grabbing a plate of croissants on the way.

"So what do you think Lie-la'll do once we corner her?", Chloe asked, stuffing a croissant in her mouth.

"Ohh Lie-la, I like that ", Alix smirked as she took a croissant too. There was enough for 2 for each person.

"Let's just forget about Lila, I mean, Lie-la, and just enjoy Mari's parent's croissants", Adrien said, already on his second one. That made everyone laugh.

"Only you would say that Adrien", Marinette said, still chuckling. They continued chatting like that.

One by one they started leaving until only Adrien and Marinette were left.

"Soo, what do you wanna do", asked Marinette. Alix had just left after a game of twenty questions.

"Can I see a design from one of your old sketchbooks? pleaseeeee", Adrien made pleading kitty eyes, which only made Marinette laugh. For a moment, he reminded her of Chat Noir. But then the moment passed, and she was looking at Adrien, not Chat.

"Alright, Alright I'll show you ... This one". She picked out a slightly worn sketchbook from her drawer. Flipping through its pages, she found the one she was looking for.

"Here", She showed him a Chat Noir inspired outfit. It comprised of a black skirt with an acid green paw-print on it, plain black stockings, a long sleeve shirt with green details, and a bell choker.

Adrien's POV

"Wow Marinette, this is amazing. I'm sure Chat Noir would love it too", he said, blushing very slightly. He didn't know Marinette made designs of the heroes, but then it wasn't unexpected, there was a lot of hero merchandise going around.

"Thanks", Marinette blushed too. "though that cat doesn't need an ego boost", she muttered under her breath, though Adrien heard, thanks to his miraculous.

They continued talking About different things until Nathalie called him to come home. Saying goodbye, he left the bakery with a few passionfruit macaroons, as  Marinette had given him some. Taking one last look at the bakery, he entered the limo.

Hii everyone! Fifth chapter's out. Hope you enjoyed it, especially the Adrienette scene, that was really fun to write. Don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot to me. Anyway, Byeeeee!