Imagine Captain America Saving Your Life

It's dark and late, you know you shouldn't be walking around New York this late but you stayed later at a friends then expected. You pull your coat tighter around yourself and keep your head down. You pass an alleyway and see a group of men standing around holding beer bottles.

One of them looks at you and taps one of his friends "hey" they all look at you, you walk faster. But it's too late, the men start following you.

"Hey! Where you going!?" One of them called followed by a chorus of snickers.

"Yeah, don't you want to party with us?" Another added

"Leave me alone!" You shout and start running. But they're faster than you, rough hands grab you around the waist and you're dragged into another alley.

"Help! Help me!" You scream

"Shut up" says one of them, slapping you.

"I get her first" says the one that seems to be the leader two men hold your arms and the leader comes closer unzipping his pants.

"No, please!" You beg scrunching your eyes closed.

He starts pawing at you and trying to pull your coat off.

"let her go!" You hear a new voice order.

There's some scuffling, shouting and then some 'oofs' and silence. Footsteps come towards you and curl up as small as possible. No way one man took on all those guys.

"Please don't" you whimper

"Shh it's alright now."

You peek your eyes open "you're not dead?"

"No" he chuckles and helps you to your feet.

Then you see his shield and costume "you're Captain America"

"Yes ma'am. What's your name?"

"Y/N"

"Well Y/N why is a beautiful woman like yourself wandering around in New York at this time of night?"

A blush rises to your cheeks "I stayed longer than I intended to at a friends."

"Would you like a ride home?" He motions to an old fashioned motorcycle parked on the road.

"That'd be nice" you tell him your address and then hop onto the bike.

When you get to your house he stands in front of you for a moment "would you like to come in?" You asked

"No thank you. I should be going" he turns to walk away

"Wait." He turns back " can I give you my number?"

"Sure" you quickly find a piece of paper and write it down.

"Thanks captain."

"Call me Steve" he said smiling

"Alright, thank you Steve" you slip your hands around his neck and pull him into a kiss.
A/N I am open to requests.