「fucking stupid」

"you did what?" he put his glass slowly on the table, looking directly to his friends eyes with a shocked face

he got up from the table, opened the refrigerator, took out the milk can and filled his glass. looking at his sight, his little brother

"wait, let's see if I understand now, you slept with the boy you loved, although he didn't drink, he was happy with what happened, and you apologized to him in the morning and left him like that?"

mark slowly nodded at his older brother, with ashame, he was ashamed by himself.

"fucking stupid. okay mark, look. your brother did the same, the same shits, the same scenario. but do you know what is missing in the script? you didn't, you don't have a boyfriend, and it's clear that you both love each other. you didn't need to leave him like that mark.. you are following your brother's footsteps—"

sighing while putting the milk box on the table.

"and i don't want you to."

mark understood what his brother meant, he slept with someone before and lost his loved one, he deserves it, he deserved it. And now he's trying to tune his loved one to his friend, because they're meant to be together from his eyes. his friend,

"lee taeyong" exactly him.

"is that the boy that chittaphon loves?"

johnny nodded, memories appeared on his eyes, he lived his life continuing to hate himself.

"you know, taeyong is my childhood friend and i know that he is the one for ten. at least he can understand what he went through because of me.."

a little cough.

"i mean, you slept with taeyong's boyfriend soo"

"ugh don't remind me, that guy is so fucking ethereal."

his brother was right, why would he want to hurt someone he felt something for? why would he watch him suffer? why would he.. make this decision from the start? he needed to get things right, before his sunshine gets hurt.

what can stop him right?