The Birthday:

Oki so since it is my birthday.......................................and I REALLY don't wanna do my school work and I was bored... I decided to give you guys a listen to my birthday song that took literally around one minute to compose. Btw it is to the theme of the song Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday to me,
I am fourteen!
Happy Birthday to meee....
Cause some my friends forgot... te-hehe

(Btw the te-hehe is supposed to be like a nervous laugh)

Either way.............., Since I don't want to be TOO depressing... I thought I would tell you guys about some of the well wishes I got.

Alice- HAPPY BIRTHAY BEST DEMON BESTIE!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎉🎂🥳🎈🎊🎁✨✨🎉🎉 (but the iPhone version of that)

Milly-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️have an AMAZING day!!!! (Again, the iMessage version of that. also I had to get rid of my name so it really was HAPPY BIRTHDAY (my name). also is there a website that shows you what texts and emojis would look like on different phones? If not someone should make it, and give credit to me for the idea and themselves for doing it)

also sophie emailed me bc she cant have her phone today

but yea. Oh also yesterday I wrote my year so here is her's

Sophie-HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL!!!!! (also I changed my nickname to el btw. Also she sent me the image that is above before the chapter starts. that is what she sent)

WARNING THIS DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!! (also side note trying to get this from my phone to pc i used gmail online on my phone... I LOVE how I dont have my own email saved on there.)

WARNING!!! THIS IS THE ONE WHERE I HAVE STARRED OUT ANY SPOILERS! THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE THERE IS A SPOILER BECAUSE I HAND DID IT!!! ALSO I AM NOT GOING TO STAR IT OUT THE LETTER OF THE CHARACTERS NAMES, like Zara, Zara's real name isnt the same amount of letters as Zara so I am going to star out the letters in her real name so please don't try to figure their names out, they are starred for a reason! BUT... I will do a second thing of it without the spoilers starred and I will let you know when that is. Also if you want no spoilers, just when you finished the starred, go to the next chapter/pls hold for the next chapter. 

ALSO THIS IS MY IDEA OF WHAT A SPOILER IS!!! SOME OF YOU MAY CONSIDER WHAT I DONT THINK IS ONE TO BE A SPOILER!!!

Dear diary

Today is my last day of being 13. Its 8:38 so i thought i would recap everything this year:

Late feb- Alice decided to bother a celebrity and MORTIFIED me

March 1-Alice went to **** and threw me a surprise party at a boba tea place (only issues they ****** me but **** didnt want to and also i really did not like boba)

Mid march-party canceled due to covid

Mid march-school shut down and **** *** came over for a week (week days)

Mid march/april-i mailed a ****** to ***** **** as retaliation to ****** for *** ***** thing.

May-**** ***** died of **** ******.

Summer-was boring our ****** trip canceled

July-******* got a new dog named *****