First order of business

I shall introduce our first members and their theories/ships!

~~~

Tag: DarthPimpVader

Name: Darth Pimp Vader

Fandom: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Theory: Star Platinum doesn't have a cock.

Your reason is validate, my friend. If he did, you would see it from under his loin-cloth.

~~~

Tag: FanderSquad

Name: Bracken

Fandom: Sander Sides

Theory: The orange side is going to represent some form of repression. His name will be Modus.

That is a good name, actually. There are three 'good' sides and two 'bad' sides, so it would make sense he would be that. Virgil isn't good or bad, as anxiety is natural, and therefore has a category of his own. Because he is best boi. Janus is deception and Remus is, well, Remus, so that would be an attribution that would fit with the sides we have so far.

(My pyschology classes are paying off. :D)

~~~

Tag: Mystic_Mystery_Wofie

Name: Mystic (not yet confirmed)

Fandom: Undertale AU

Ship: Crossmare

It's alright if you don't have a theory. Ships are fine.

Crossmare makes sense because Cross is freaking adorable, and in Underverse, Nightmare doesn't seem to hate Cross as much as the others, and protects Cross Chara.
Then again people also ship him with his pacifist and corrupted; and Dream, so fuck logic when it comes to ships.

~~~

Also: Quite a few people said they wanted to join, but don't have theories. You don't need one, you just need to be willing to talk about them, and/or have a ship you like that we can discuss.

YEET OUT