Happy Ending

Two years later,

Kavin and purvi were in relationship since that day. Now purvi happily lives with her mother, father, brother, sister and a handsome boyfriend. Purvi and kavin both wants time to get married. Dushyant and Meera also work together on many projects and all this time Dushyant was a great support for meera. Samrat's problem also solved with kavin, Dushyant and mansi as he step back. Now they all are good friends. He was already a good friend of meera and purvi. Manish was also happy with his family, he came back india for forever. All family members was happy.

At a beach

A place was decorated with lights and flower. A table was placed in centre.

A girl was on her knee in front of a boy with a box ring in that

Girl: I love you....tum mere life mein uss waqt aaye jab mai toot chuki thi..tumne mujhe joda..humesha support kiya hai..mere gusse ko jhelte ho..jab mai roti hu to tum mujhe apne baho mein sambhalte ho..mujhe issi bahon mein apni puri Zindagi bitana hai...I love you Dushyant..will you marry me?

She take out ring from box.

He made her stand.

Dushyant: tum mere liye kya ho..ye tum nahi janti...mai tumse bohot pyar karta hu tumhare mujhse pyar karne se pehle

She was shocked.

Dushyant: ha mai tumse bohot pehle se pyar karta hu..I love you too and yes I will marry you meera.

Meera make him wear ring. She stood on her toe and peck his lips.

They both hug each other.

After some day

Purvi , mansi and meera were talking in meera room.

Purvi: yaar meera sab ladke ladkiyo ko propose karte hai aur humare case mein humne ladko ko propose kiya hai

Meera: ha yaar ladkiyo ka proposal ke liye kitne armaan hote hai...

Mansi: par tumhare bande fattu nikle... propose to kiya nahi aur na hi dad se shadi ke liye baat ki aur na hi mamu se