St. Valentine's Special: Love Love Ramble

♡St. Valentine's Day special: Love Love Rumble♡

The streets were filled with people. People were rushing in and out of shops which were lacking attendants. From its beginning to its end, the shopping avenue was decorated with pink, red, white and yellow flowers, especially roses. Hearts were found everywhere one could look and the flower shops were packed. Most of the people had a bag with chocolates, from the most premium quality to the cheapest one.

Love was in the air. It was February 14th. Today would be the day, the day every person in love would feel melancholy. A certain sweetness that could only be felt with your partner... A certain sweetness that Megumi Kurosawa did not know yet.

She looked at the time on her phone.

7:46

She sighed. Right then she was facing a great ordeal... A box of homemade chocolates packed in a nice white box with transparent wrapping that had small hearts and flowers on it. With it a card attached saying 'To Souji Okita, From Megumi Kurosawa'.

She sat in front of the box that was on her desk in her small bedroom and stared with a bitter expression at it.

She tapped the wooden surface of the desk with her finger and suddenly... violently knocked her head against the desk.

Takumi opened the door brutally, panic- stricken. "Megu-chan, is everything alright??!"

Megumi rose from her chair and looked like a zombie. Her forehead was bleeding. With no glint, her eyes filled with emptiness, she spoke in an almost dead-like voice, "Ara, Ta-kun, of course. I'm perfectly fine."

"You're bleeding for Heaven's sake!!!" Takumi shouted at her.

Her hand reached for her forehead and she looked at the blood on her fingertips.

"..."

"..."

She looked at Takumi. "I'm going to faint..."

Her vision darkened and her mind became fuzzy and as warned, she fell heavily on the floor.

"Megu!!" Takumi exclaimed with huge eyes.

-------------------

Okita stared out of his window, his phone in his hand. He was waiting for something. A call, a message, a sign... from a certain girl. He smirked by himself as he thought of her on this fabulously sunny and bright day of St. Valentine's Day.

He grabbed his jacket and set outside with his school bag. It was Saturday, there was school but only for half a day. And he knew that with the amount of girls in his school, the girl he was thinking of right then would be asked for chocolate all day.

So he would not ask for his, because he knew she would give him. Despite her shyness, her pride and all that, she would be a good tsundere and go, "It's just obligatory chocolate for you, Souji!"

Thus he was off to school.

-------------------

Megumi ambled lifelessly to school with her school bag in her hand and another small bag in her other hand. A compress on her forehead, partly hidden by her bangs but still very obvious, she huffed heavily and walked between Takumi and Shiomi.

"Ohoho, are you sure you're alright, Megumi-chan?" Shiomi said mishievously. "You look like you could faint anytime again. You're so pale."

"I'm fine." She said bitterly with an obvious tired look.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Takumi asked.

"Yes I did." She replied with dark circles under her eyes.