the baptism

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," Matthew 28:19

'''

It was the day of Jesus' baptism, and he had the blessing of being baptized by his cousin, John. Him and John were close, he was very special to him and the two shared a special bond.

"Jesus, are you ready?" John asked, standing at the foot of the river bank. Jesus nodded, walking towards him in his white robe. John stretched out his hand, and Jesus took it, walking towards him into the water. They made their way deeper into the water, to where they were out of clear sight of everyone else.

"Jesus, come to me," John said, reaching out his arms. Jesus walked forward and into his cousin's embrace. "Are you nervous?" he asked. Jesus shook his head.

"I've been waiting for this day," he replied. "I'm glad to become one with my father." John hummed, his hands moving lower down Jesus' back, and then slipped off his robe, leaving them both naked in the river. "Aahh~" Jesus gasped as John slipped a finger between his ass cheeks. "J-John! What are you doing?" He asked, face red.

"Don't worry Jesus, it's a part of the ceremony," he answered, whispering into his ear. Jesus shivered and buried his face into the crook of John's neck. John inserted a finger and Jesus let out a muffled moan. He scratched at John's back as he added another.

"John... is this really okay?" Jesus questioned, pulling back to look at his cousin face to face. John simply smiled and leaned in to kiss his neck.

"Of course it is," he reassured him.

"But- but we're cousins John! We can't!- Ahhh~" he was cut off with a moan when John inserted a third finger inside of him.

"That doesn't matter to me Jesus, I love you!" he cried, crashing his lips into the others. The two kissed passionately, tears running down their cheeks. John took out his fingers and pulled back to look Jesus in the eyes. "I love you Jesus, I really do. I don't care if we're cousins! I want to be with you!" Jesus hesitated, biting his lip before replying.

"I... I love you too!" he sobbed. "But.... I'm worried what the others will think..."

"Don't get yourself caught up in other people's judgments! We must follow our hearts!" John kissed Jesus again, gently licking his bottom lip as if asking for an entrance. Jesus let him in, and their tongues intertwined. With this, John lifted Jesus' leg, and lined himself up. Without any patience, he pounded his ginormous schlong deep inside of him. Jesus broke away from the kiss, gasping for air.

"Ack- John you're so big!~" he moaned. He wrapped his arms around John's neck to prevent himself from falling. Jesus let out high pitched moans with every thrust. "Faster John! Please give me more!~"

"You like it that much?" John said with a smirk. Jesus nodded frantically, scratching at his cousin's back. "Well since you asked so politely..." Jesus' breath hitched as he let out a high pitched moan as John impaled him with his cock.

"I'm close! John I'm close!" Jesus panted.

"Me too," John grunted.

"I'm gonna- ahhh- I'm gonna cum!~" Jesus gasped, his white liquid squirted out onto John's chest.

"Hold on, I'm almost there," John said before cumming inside Jesus' asshole. He pulled out, his cum now streaming down Jesus' inner thighs. John leaned in to kiss Jesus once more. He melted into his lips with ease and comfort.

'''

author note: IM SO SORRTY this is a joke istg i wrote it during my french and theology class because i have a god complex and i also hate myself. ANYWAYS hope u guys like it if u do i'll make a pt 2 lmao