Pt 16

x

1 month later-

"Yah y/n , stop give me a kiss" yoongi kept chasing you, both running in the living room. "Wait , wait" you stopped running taking a deep breath. "I can't breathe" He got closer and smashes his lips to yours, giving you a passionate kiss. He wrapped his hands around your waist and drove you to the sofa.

Y/n POV-

He drove me to the sofa and he got on top of me. His hands reaches my back while removing my bra. His eyes wandered over my body. His lips touches my soft skin. "Y/n - I can't control my self" He moaned out. He pressed his body on mines. He removed his pants until they hit the ground. He grabbed my upper thigh and wrapped my legs around his waist.

......,,,,...'!,.,,,,,
x

1hr later

"I love you" He kisses my cheek removing my hair away from my face.

"I love you too" i kissed him back.

We heard the door unlocked.

"Fuck" He shouted.

I quickly grabbed my bra putting it back on, while he grabbed his pants putting them on.

"Yah!, get a room you two" Jin covered his eyes while he walks to the kitchen.

I quickly ran to my room closing the door shut.

x

We all were eating lunch it was quite but not that awkward quiet. Jin was staring at us trying to hide his laugh. "Yah, what's so funny" Yoongi asked him. "Couldn't you waited until night?" He burst into laughter he couldn't control himself. Yoongi threw a spoon at his face "is not funny you dumbass" He started laughing too. "Yah, I can't have y/n to myself no more" Jin said sarcastically while smirking at me. Yoongi then hugged me "too bad she's my girlfriend, you can't have her" He stick his tongue out. "That doesn't stop me from kissing her cheek" Jin quickly got up and kisses my cheek. "Ehy, do you have a death wish?" Yoongi pushed him away.

"Stop arguing both of y'all , let's finish eating" I shouted making both of them going back to their seat.

x

We all finished eating. We watched a movie I sat in the middle of both of them. I started to feel sleepy, I rested my head on yoongi's shoulder.

x

I woke up in my bed, i noticed Yoongi sleeping next to me, I checked the time "8:30 pm" I mumbled. I got up and took a shower. The hot water running down my body making it feel warm. While I got out I grabbed the hair brush and brushed my hair. Yoongi woke up "what time is it?" He stretched his arms, as he walked towards me kissing my cheek. "It's 9:00pm now" I replied. He gasped, "oh no, we're going to be late" He quickly took his clothes off and got in the shower. "Ehy, you could of told me to get out " I chuckled. "Shut up, you seen me naked already"

"This water is too hot" He yelled out, I started laughing, "just change it to warm" I walk back to the room to change.

x

Yoongi finished putting on his clothes. He puts on his shoes, he quickly grabbed my wrist pulling me down stairs. "Stop, where are we going?" I removed his hand away from my wrist. "It's a surprise" he mumbled.

"Leaving already?" Jin asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Want to come with us?" I asked Jin but Yoongi quickly cuts me off.

"No , he can't let's leave now" He pulled me outside and Jin looks at me with a pout face.

"Have fun" Jin wave at us closing the door. "We will" I replied.

We both got in the car and Yoongi started to drive, he places his hand onto my kneecap giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Where are we going?" I asked him, keeping my eyes on the road. "It's a surprise Babe" He giggled.

x

We arrived to the beach. He started walking towards the sand and I followed. We walked to this table full with fruits, food, candles and wine next to the beach, I could hear the wind and the waves. We sat down and we started eating, he couldn't keep his eyes off me. "Here have some of this" He grabbed a strawberry and he feed it to me. We both enjoyed our dinner. After that we walked closer to the water. "Y/n wait right here" He quickly ran back to the car taking a blanket out. He places it on the ground and we both laid on it.

"Look how pretty, the ocean looks" He smiled at me.

"It's very pretty" I mumbled.

He places his hands around my waist and kisses my neck. We stands up and he grabs my wrist. "C'mon" he started walking and I followed.

"Get in" He ran towards the water throwing himself in.

"No way, it's too cold" I said sarcastically.

"Y/n, get in before I throw you in the water" He stand up and he started chasing me. "Stop, okay I will" I took a deep breath, he didn't break eye contact with me. "I'm waiting" He said impatiently. I looked at him for a few seconds and I started running again. "Yah!, get back here" He finally catches me and he carried me in a bridal style. We both got in the water and he kisses my neck. "I've missed you so much, you're mine now forever, no one can't take you away from me" He whispered.

"I've missed you too" i kissed his lips.

x

After a while we both laid on the blanket, my eyes started to feel tired. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulls me closer, resting his head on my shoulder. "I love you y/n" He whispered.

A/n : they have each other and it's all they need. ʚɞ ♥︎

Thanks for reading.......