Chapter 1

Bakugou POV

The book is inspired by "Forget Me When I'm Gone" by ForgottenVoid

"Riiiingggg!"

I jolt awake, drenched in sweat from the night's tortures. I breathe out a relieved sigh as I realize it was just a dream. Nothing can hurt me here, right?

Wrong.

"Katsuki!" my mother screams from downstairs, probably preparing my breakfast of nothing for me to eat. It's not as if I wanted food anyway. 

I think she screams again but I don't hear her that well, my Quirk has been a total bitch to me and decided to slowly make me deaf. I've asked my mom to take me to ASL classes, but I got beaten up for that. It's normal...

I shout a quick "Coming!" as I hurry to change my clothes. I grab my knife from its treasured position and hurriedly slide it down my arm a few times. Before I can wrap it up, a shrill "KATSUKI!" makes me quickly slip on my uniform.  I leave the tie because I don't understand why it's there anyway. I walk down the stairs only to be nailed in the face by a flying plate. I bite my lip as I scream inwardly. It hurts so much, but I'm used to it. 

She's done this before.

"Well, that's what you get for being late, brat." my mother says as she walks to me and inspects the new cut. "Hmm, good size," she mutters as she stabs her heel into my shoulder. I scream in pain.

"Please, STOP!" I yell before being silenced with a smack across the lips. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me, damn it!" she yells with a maniacal grin. I stuff my hisses of pain down my throat as she proceeds to slap and kick me. 

"You." Smack.

"Are." Kick.

"Weak!" Slap.

She lets me go, and I race out the door ignoring her taunts about how I'm weak and a stubborn brat, and how I should've died a long time ago. It's only until I'm halfway to UA, that I realize-

"Shit. I forgot my fucking bandages."  I think as I stop in front of the entrance. "Ok, it's time." I will my face into an angry scowl before walking inside. As I walk through the halls, I knock a student over. I want to say sorry, but she squeaks and runs away before I can. People eye me as I walk down the hall. 

"Do you see him?" A girl whispers somewhere.

"Yeah, he must've gotten into a fight."

"He's so annoying!"

"I think he got into the wrong school. This is for heroes, not villains."

"I bet ever since Kamino, he's been a UA traitor."

At this last one, it's all I can do to not cry. I run past them into the classroom. I'm the only one there, except for Dunce Face, Four Eyes, and Shitty Hair. 

"Heyyy!" Shitty Hair calls out to me with an accompanying wave. "Shut up," I say swiftly before sitting down at my desk. I try to cover my cut on my cheek, but I see weird looks as people walk in. 

"Kacchan! Where did you get that cut?" the "angel"  Izuku Midoriya asks. Round Face pulls him in and whispers to him, and they walk together to their seats. I roll my eyes, but I realize that I have to find some bandages soon.  Aizawa Sensei walks into the room, surprisingly not in his yellow sleeping bag. He looks tired though, so I expect the lesson will be slow today.

"Today..." he yawns, "Is the start of mental health week." Everyone is surprised, but okay with it. I'm a different story. "WHAT! NO! I CAN'T DO THIS!" I think as I look around. I tune out Aizawa Sensei as I think about how to get out of this. This bitch should have told us about this in advance! I would've prepared! Shit, shit, SHIT. I catch the last bit of what Aizawa Sensei is saying - "- welcome Akari."

A girl with full black eyes walks into the room. "Hello!" she says cheerfully and waves. I give a weak "Hi" with everyone else. 

"I'm Akari, and my quirk is Memory Function. I can screen a person's memories onto a flat surface so they are public. I myself will not be able to see the memories, and I will become very tired after a few people. This is why it spreads out over a whole week!" 

"Alright then, first up is Tsuyu Asui." Aizawa Sensei says before sitting in a chair to take a nap. Kermit the Frog walks up hesitantly. She sits down and closes her eyes as Akari holds her hand. Suddenly there's a flash, and we see 5 people having fun together. Most of her memories are happy and playful, until one almost to the end, where she's crying next to Round Face.

(A time skip brought to you by Bakugou's fallen popsicle)

"Ok, Midoriya Izuku's turn!" Akari says and motions for him to come up. Deku walks up hurriedly and sits down like he wants to get it over with. Akari holds his hand and screens his memories. The first one is when we were kids, and we were having fun together.  It jumps to the playground when I pushed him down and ran away from him. I ignored the glares the Dekusquad gave me and kept watching. It showed countless times of me pushing him or insulting him until it came to that one final day. 

"Don't apply to UA, all right nerd?" I said cheerfully as I rested my hand on his shoulder. I threw him to the ground and started to walk out.

"You know, if you really want a quirk so badly, there might be another way. Just pray you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life, and as a last resort, take a swan dive off the roof!" 

Slap.

I cradle my cheek in pain and look at the culprit. Round Face is screaming at me, but I'm not listening. She hit right where the cut formed this morning. It hurts like a bitch. 

"How dare you say that to Deku-kun! What did he ever do to you! You're a monster! Even if he did anything, which he didn't, you have no right to say that to him. NO RIGHT!" she yells and is about to hit me again, but Todoroki restrains her.

"How dare you," is all I hear before I rush out of the room.

______________________________________________________

Hello! This is my first ever story, and I decided to make it a bakugou angst, so please tell me if it's good! I hope people will read my story!