~Chapter 1~

I woke up, i strecthed for a little and got up, i look outside to see a sunny morning, and the sun making my skin shine

I got out of bed and took a shower and used my school uniform, i looked at the mirror and tidy myself up, combing my hair with my hand, and fixing my necktie, i finished and went downstairs.

I went downstairs to see my parents having their own little time, i rolled my eyes and took my toungue out in disgust,

"Mom, dad what are you guys doing?" i asked and gave them a look, by i meant a look of disgust.

"oh nothing sweetie, take your breakfast and go, while i have my time with this charming man~" my mom said as he looked at me and look back at my dad.

I shiver from disgust, i took my breakfast and ran to school

~At school~

As i reached school there were people at their lockers having their own conversation, i was still outside looking at them, then i hesitate for a moment.

Honestly i hope i'm ready, cause they say i'm the popular kid in this school, some say cause of my looks, as i went in, girls were screeching, one of them said hi to me i replied back with a hello and she even fainted, are they okay?.

I went in class, to see no one but... Seugmin, i smiled as i looked at him, he was sitting next to the window, writing, and his features glowing as the sun hits him with brightness.

Me and seungmin are close since highschool started, to be honest, i like him as in having a crush on him, i went to my table which was beside his, i took a seat and waved at him.

He saw me, he flashed a gentle smile at me and waved back at me, his smile is like a shining light, as he looked away to continue his buisness, i comb my hair with my hands, back and back to see if he notices.

He noticed and looked at me again, i smirked at him, giving him a little wink.

"What are you trying to do?" seungmin said as he gave me a look, as in the 'what do you want now  bitch?'

"oh nothing, just trying to comb my hair that's it" i said with a smirk.

"it's obvious you're flirting" said seungmin, he didn't look intersted , he rolled his eyes and went back to his work.

I tried everything to make him blush or flustered or even smile, whenever i flirt at him or do anything that's romantic in particular, he would just give me a look or roll his eyes.

He knows i've been flirting with him, for the past two years. And my flirting will never work on him, how am i supposed to make you fall for me!?.

Soon everyone was in class, i was talking to felix, who was behind me.

"Dude, how am i supposed to make seungmin fall for me?" i asked felix.

"Hold on- make him. Fall for you!?, that won't be possible, trust me" said felix.

" I know, but i'm trying i even tried flirting still doesn't work, he's really playing hard to get" i said to felix as i looked at seungmin.

I turned around to see Sir Baekhyun  "Hello and Good morning class" he said as he walked to his table and putted down his stuff, we reply back with a good morning in unison.

He nods, "alright class, take out your history book, we will be having history for today" he said. I took out my history book, and we started class.

~After History~

As Sir baekhyun went on, the school bell ringed, he looks at the clock, " okay class you can now have your break" he said and noded.

We all got up and went out of class, i waited for seungmin, as he got out he went to me.