Eudoria Holmes} Petal pt. 1

Running through the forest, the rain stabbing my face, my shoes covered in mud. I ran for my life.

I was being chased by a strange man who had wanted to take my back home. I obviously said no, but he didn't know what no meant. So he began to touch my body in ways I never wanted to feel. I slapped him across the face, which he did not like at all.

So here I am, running through the forest, trying to get away from the lunitic. I could see a large house in the distance, a smile came on my face as I ran faster.

"Imma get ya pretty bitch!!" the man yelled at me, I could tell he was getting closer due to his voice sounding louder.

I got to the house and knocked on the door, "Please!! Please let me in!!" I yelled while looking back to the man only a mere 20 feet from me. The door still didn't open.

Before I knew it, the man had grabbed me from my waist. "I've got you now!" He began to laugh evily before the door finally opened. I was screaming and kicking my legs trying to make it hard for the man to hold me.

A women from inside the house came so my rescue and simply hit the man on his neck. He then went uncontious and fell to the ground.

I was shocked by the sudden release of force and went forwards torwards the women. She cought me in her arms. Though rain was falling in my eyes I could tell she was a very beautiful women.

She helped me back on my feet and took me inside her home. "Enola, go get this young lady a blanket." She said to a little girl standing in the middle of the sitting area. "Yes mother." the little girl ran off in the house.

"Over here dear, sit near the fire so you can warm up." She sat me down on the floor infront of the fire place, surrounded by pillows. The little girl called Enola came back and gave me a blanket.

"There you go..." she paused.

"O-oh it-its (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)." I studdered caused by how cold I was.

"Well, there you go (Y/N). I'm Eudoria Holmes, and this is my daughter Enola. And if you dont mind me asking, why did you come banging on my door while being chased by that man?"

"Umm w-well. I wa-was walk-ing h-home when th-that man s-saw me. He w-wanted to t-take me ba-back to his h-ome. But I d-didnt wa-nt t-to go. He-he didnt l-like that."

A simpathetic look was on Eudoria's face for a second. "Well you need to learn how to defend yourself. You shall stay the night and first thing tomorrow morning I will teach you some defence moves."

It seemed more like a demand than an offer, but a part of me was very much okay with staying the night.

"Oh al-alright." I said as I placed my hands in front of the fire.

A bit later Enola was already asleep, Eudoria showed me to the room I was going to stay in. It was quite dusty but I was fine with that.

"Sorry for the mess dear, this used to be my son's room. Sherlock." She said quietly.

Of course! Why didn't it hit me earlier? Her last name is Holmes, she's the mother of Sherlock Holmes.

"No, I don't mind," I said with a slight smile on my face. "Oh but um, may I borrow a night gown or something less heavy than my dress." I chuckled a bit.

"Oh of course! Let me go grab one, make your self comfortable in the meantime." She left the room.

I walked around the room, seeing all the books and writing supplies. The light was dim but the fire in the lamp was large.

I let the blanket around my shoulders fall to the floor. I began to undo my dress and that too feel off me.

All I had on now was my corset and trousers, but I was having a hard time unlacing my corset.

I heard a creek at the door, "Need some help there (Y/N)?" the sound of Eudoria's beautiful voice filled my ears.

"No. Thank you I got-" as I was speaking I some how tightened my corset taking the air in my lungs away.

Eudoria chuckled a bit and came to my rescue. She put a night gown on the bed then went in back of me. I let go of the lace and move my hair aside.

She untied the lace and gently loosened the corset. Her fingers brushed against my back softly. I could feel my cheeks reddening as I took a deep breath now that I could.

"Th-thank you." I stuttered, not cause I was cold but nervous.

"Your welcome." She whispered in my ear. She then placed her soft lips on the side of my neck. She began to walk away brushing her fingertips on my shoulders.

"The night gown is on the bed, love. Sweet dreams." She winked from the door frame, then closed the door.

I squealed and put my hands up on my cheeks. Butterflies were in my stomach and bliss in my heart. Though I was already 23, I had never felt this away, especially not with a women.

I slowly took off my corset and went to the bed. I saw the night gown she left for me, it was white and had a design of rose petals flowing down.

I slipped it on and picked the things up from the floor and placed them on a chair besides the bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened with Eudoria. My face felt hot and my stomach scattered.

Did I like it? Yes.
Did she like it? Most likely.
Would other people like it? Probably not.
Did I want it to happen again? Hell yes.

================================
A/N:
Hi guyss! Sorry this took so long. I haven't really been on Wattpad lately but I'm back! I hope you enjoy, Pt.2 coming soon!