Chapter 1 Wake up

"Y/n honey wake up" I heard a voice say."Uhhh what do you want let me SLEEP" I said in a raspy voice."Y/n come on wake up" I heard my mother say.Darling just let her sleep a little longer" I then heard my father say to my mother.

"But Vis you know she starts school today she needs to be up" once I heard the word "School" out of my moms mouth I put my face in my pillow a groaned then said " Noooo I don't want to go to SCHOOL" I once again groaned.

"Oh come on honey its not that bad just please get up" my mom said.I later sat up and looked around and then said "Why in the World would you wake me up when its still DARK" I said as I pointed to my window i could tell it was still dark because my LED light where still bright. I heard my mom chuckle a bit until she said " Y/n you have black blinds on your windows of course it would be dark in here". I then made an O shape with my mouth realising.I then changed still not in the mood to go to school I went down the stairs to go eat breakfast and then smelled the waffles my mom had cooked for me.

----------------------------------------*****--------------------------------------------

After me and my parents where done eating breakfast we hoped into the car as they drove me to the HQ."Why do I even HAVE to go to school HERE why not just stay home" I said."Because honey you need to get an education still and you cant always be home alone when we have to go on missions so we thought it would be better if you started to go to school with other heroic children" my mother exclaimed." Your mother is right its better if you start to go to school here and make new friends" my dad said agreeing with my mom."But I DON'T want to make new friends I want my old friends back not new ones" I said sighing."I know honey and where sorry about that but you we had to do what we had to do t-" I cut my mom off by saying " I know I know to protect us" my mom nodded."Can you at least try to make new friends at least just one pleaasse"my dad had said wall stretching out the please part I rolled my eyes back to the window seeing we where almost there "Fine" I said still looking out my window."Thats our girl" I heard my mom say wall smiling.

We soon arrived at the HQ and I waved goodbye to my parents as they dropped me off " Try not to get into to much trouble"My mom said as I chuckled a bit and saw them fly off."Ahh you must be Y/n Maximoff" Said one of the guys that worked there,I nodded "Ok good follow me".

Hi I'm new to this so I really like to read wildcard or Nathan story's so I decided to make one  my self and if you like those type of story's you can find them on my list like ALL of them so yeah but I hope you like it so far and i cant believe I have 552 words.