Special surprise

2 years later-

(Don't play song yet)

Anna-
Me and Eva are in the best place right now. We've been talking about kids lately and I know she wants one. She told me she wants a boy and a girl. I think it's a good idea but I just don't know when. And I want to get married first. Speaking of which. I'm currently at the jewelry store in the mall buying an engagement ring. I hope she says yes. We've been together for 3 years and I'm really in love with this girl. She's my everything and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

As I was browsing around I saw the perfect one. It was a shiny white gold with a medium sized diamond in the middle and small diamonds around it. I quickly walked over to the store clerk and asked if he could take it so I can get a better look. He took it out and handed it to me. I examined it for a few seconds before setting it down.

"Well?" He says.

"I'll take it" I said with a smile.

"Ok that'll be-" I cut him off.

"The price doesn't matter" I said pulling out my wallet. He nodded and took my card. He swiped it and gave it back to me along with the ring in a small square box. I thanked him and left. I walked out of the mall and felt my phone buzz. It was Eva. 'Where are you you've been gone for a long time' she texted. 'I'm on my way home now. Love you bub' I texted back. 'Ok be safe love you too' she replied. I smiled to myself knowing what I'll be doing tonight. I quickly ran over to my car and got in. Before heading home I stopped at dons. I got her usual order and mine then made my way home.

Eva-
Anna's been gone all morning and she didn't tell me where she went. I started to get kind of worried and texted her. She said she was on her way and that made me worry a bit less. I laid back down and watched tik tok. I even made a few and posted them. Soon I heard the front door open and Anna's voice in the distance. I shot up and ran downstairs. She was talking to Sab and showing her something. I don't know what it was but Sab was amazed about something. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide staring down into something Anna had in her hands.

"Whatcha guys looking at?" I said coming downstairs.

"Oh I uh- nothing. Just nothing" Anna said. As I was about to say something she pulled me into a kiss. She pulled away and slipped something in her pocket. She turned and grabbed a dons bag handing it to me.

"Here I'll be up in a sec" she said kissing my forehead. I gave her a suspicious look and hesitated before going upstairs. I felt her eyes on me the whole time tracing up and down my body with her eyes. I smirked to myself and went into our room. I sat on the bed and went on my phone waiting for her.

Anna-
That was close. I turned back to Sab and she was still smiling. I took the ring back out of my pocket and handed it to her.

"Take this and hide it until tonight. I'll come in your room when we're about to leave and I need you to give it to me" I said closing her hand over the box. She nodded and ran up to her room to go hide it. I took a deep breath and went upstairs to Eva like I said I was going to. I ran upstairs and went into our room seeing her laid out on the bed watching tik tok.

"Hi bub" I said laying next to her.

"Hey bubba" she said kissing me. She pulled away and went back on her phone. I scooted back and laid against the headboard.

"Cuddles?" I asked opening my arms.

"Of course" she said. She crawled over and laid between my legs. We watched tik tok and ate until around 5 pm. I saw it was getting dark and got up.

"C'mon we're going somewhere" I said walking into the closet. I grabbed us some fancy-ish outfits and gave one to her. We changed and walked out the door. I opened her door and told her I'll be right back. I quickly ran upstairs and into Sabs room.