Chapter 7 (its finally going to happen)

HUEHUE IM BACK AND IM GOING TO WRITE A LOT MORE NOW. Happy Mother's Day btw

-time skip-(you can guess what happened to Izuku uvu)
Pain .
That was all that the green haired boy remembered before some screams were heard waking him up. Soon pros l run over covering the boys body from the students. He was full of deep cuts, wounds and bruises.
"Midoriya what happened..?" Aizawa spoke concerned holding the boy in his hands as he was rushing over to recovery girl.  The greenette boy was fighting to stay awake as he leaned against his teacher
"K..kiri..-" he tried to speak but he got cut off by the teacher
" it's alright . Try to rest for now. You will explain what happened after" Midoriya whined before closing his eyes and resting.
Aizawa set him down on the bed and backed up as recovery girl got close. She stared at his wounds and back at the teachers with a troubled look.
"I'll try my best to heal him but as always he will need to rest for the weekend. He will have to stay here." She kissed the boys cheek activating her quirk. She then started taking care of the wounds that were not healed and told the teachers to start looking  at the scene and what happened.
.
At the same time Bakugou was getting his stuff ready, troubled at what Deku told him some hours ago. Since today was Friday most of the students would be going home to their parents. Bakugou was one of these people. He didn't really like the idea of going home since the only thing he did was argue with his mom but hey he didn't have a choice. Bakugou soon heard the yells so he stopped what he was doing and walked out to take a quick look. He tilted his head at the sight of his friend (0.0 ) on the ground bleeding badly
"W-what..?" He mumbled walking over, staring down at the boy as well as the other students. Soon he got pushed away by the pros who took away the boy. Mic looked at the students with a serious expression across his face before he told everyone to calm down and continue whatever they where doing before.
'Kirishima did you do this' Bakugou thought before walking back inside "nah.. Kirishima would never. He's not like that" he chuckled picking up his bags and walking out.
.
Outside was cold and dark, there weren't any people around, or at least that what he thought..
He put his headphones on and started walking home quietly staring at the ground, thinking about what happened earlier, he felt slightly bad for rejecting Urarakas feelings that way but now it was too late.

Suddenly he felt like someone was watching again. This time he got tired from his imagination and decided to take a different path to go home faster. Everything was going okay until he heard a noice of a can dropping. He quickly looked back.. Nothing was there. The ash blonde got too curious for his own good and decided to go and check it closer.
"Who the fuck is there?" He asked putting his bag down and activating his quirk
"I know you're there you weirdo."
"Weirdo?~ Don't you think that's a bit mean Katsuki?"
He got the chills. Not because of the reply. But because the voice was right behind him. He didn't even have time to turn before he got swooped right off his feet.
"What the fuck?!" He yelled loudly that's the only thing he got to say before a cloth was placed to his mouth making him feel dizzy.
"Shh..be a good boy and rest"
He shook his head and activated his quirk screaming and moving around aggressively. But nothing happened.
Their arms were as strong as a rock.
Bakugou only got weaker and weaker until he passed out on the others hands
"Finally. You're mine "
.
.
To be continued