𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬

( Young Lunaerys Novak, a warrior princess.
A girl descended from a powerful bloodline
of potent King's and Queen's alike.
In which a woman sat the throne, not one made
of Iron, but one of Bones. )

( Princess Lunaerys Novak. Heir of the ash-blood throne.
And future Lady of the shadow hills. )

----- King Aelor Novak

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒. For the Kingdom was ruled by not only men of wise, but women of intelligence. Their world was not only run by men filled of power but as well as with strong women who were created to be warriors. In Adrithe there was one family that ruled, that was the only thing it had in common with the others, it was ruled yet loved by the House Novak. The wolves of the East. Their house sigil, a wolf with a crown made of bone and ash made stones.

The House Novak were beloved by their people.

Never in Adrithe was there prejudice against a Queen who sat the ash-blood throne, they were rather thrilled when a woman who ruled greatly with their Kingdom.

It was the year of 81 A.C, where their future Queen was born. Princess Lunaerys Novak, born in the first day on the first moon of the year, the storm of the white Ash. The day that was declared for their future Queen.

Princess Lunaerys Novak was born a warrior. Once she had been of age where she could properly hold a sword to her hand, she had begun her training as all Noble blood and lower class people had done so.

She excelled in her studies of the ways of ruling a Kingdom, but as well as her family's history.
The Kingdom in which was not conquered by Aegon Targaryen, as he and his sister-wives had fought war with them, but lost all the same. The Kingdom of Adrithe thrived with the knowledge that their people and warriors had victoriously won against the Dragon King. They were the unconquered.