Royalty

Description
This is not based off canon rp this is an au
where sally aka fundys mother hasn't disappeared so it's a happy family but fundy isn't allowed in the outside until something happens with his mother so technically it's fundy angst

___________________________

Fundy's POV

Normally I stay awake or I just don't sleep at all but yesterday night my parents told me I had to sleep because apparently I needed energy for something, for what? I never been far outside. The only time I went outside is to get fresh air but I couldn't go any further because it's "dangerous". Yeah right, I didn't believe that but I didn't want to disobey my parents especially since I'm going to be king soon, I don't think I'm prepared for that but anyways I get up from bed leaving my thought as I hear the door knock. "Sweety?" A sweet angel voice is heard from behind my door. "Mother?" I say as I quickly get dressed and open my door. "Fundy! How are you darling? Did you sleep well?" Her smile was always so bright and cheerful, it's what I love about her. I nod and follow her to the dinning table to see my father Wilbur, technoblade, tommy and tubbo already there eating there breakfast, father turns towards me and smiles. "Hey my little guy!" I scoff, that nickname is just so dumb. I sigh but smile as mother and I walk over to sit down.
Father looks over at me putting his fork down. "How'd you sleep?" He asked as I take of bite of my breakfast before looking at him. "Just fine." I say as I get back to eating, I woke up in my human form completely forgot about Fox form before my mother ruffled my air which made my ears and tail poof out. still in my human form just- with ears and tail, they laughed as I giggled because I like head pats, they are lovely especially from my mother she's the best at head pats.
After breakfast I excuse myself and walk to my room once again, I look over at my open book as i walk over it and simply write on it as I laid on my bed belly on the pillow, I sigh In boredom as I hear a knock on my door, I turn over to see father opening the door. "Hey kiddo, me and your mother are off to fetch some stuff." I huff they been leaving a lot lately. "We'll be back later." He smiles,waves goodbye and closes the door, I sit up and sigh again- they've been leaving a lot and I'm tired of it. When was the last time we hang out? As a family. Not the way we eat in the dinning table that's not enough, I might sound selfish but I can't face the fact that that's the only time we've been together. I groan in annoyance because I had an idea of following them but I'd easily get caught, I sigh "oh well."

Few days later

Dream's POV

Its been at least 5 days, almost a week since we've kidnapped Wilbur and his wife, sally. We locked them in a cell where they'll be clingy to each other every time we pass by, I sigh as I adjust my mask and walk into some doors leading me to their cell and of course they where in the corner of the room but I immediately stop on my track and ears drop on their conversation.
"Wilbur, we have to go back..sooner or later!" She says as Wilbur sighs. "How? We're locked up!" "I know- but fundy.." I pause for a moment. "Fundy?" i lean against the wall and continued to listen. "Sally, he'll be fine. He's under technoblades care." I jump to my feet. "Technoblade?! He sided with them?" No, he said he doesn't have sides..I sigh as I walk over to their cell and they look at me, Wilbur as usual looked angry. "Who's fundy" I ask as Wilbur rolls his eyes getting cut off by sally. "Our son!" She forced a smile, she definitely looked scared. Wilbur looked at sally and mouthed her something before looking back at me. "Were you ears dropping?" He snarls as I smile under the mask walking into the cell and over to them. "I may." I chuckle as Wilbur looked madder he tried getting up himself but I wasn't allowing that, I may seem harsh but it's just the way I am. I end up pushing him back down with my foot as he now struggle to get up all of a sudden we hear loud footsteps, two guards come running down. "There a fox running around. He's hard to catch" I roll my eyes under the mask, how can you not catch a fox. "Fox..? Fox! Fundy!" I look over at sally who quickly got up and went over to the cell. "Fundy!" She yells suddenly a small fox runs over and before I knew it I caught the fox by it's collar. I see Wilbur quickly get up "put him down dream!" I smile as I lift up the fox "this? Is it precious?" "It's our son!" Yelled sally as I look back at the fox and laugh not believing it. "This your s-" I get cut off by a sudden poof .
There I was holding onto a human fox..he- for some reason he made my heart bump, it was a weird feeling. "Any time now." The furry said as I look away and put him to see him run after his parents, to be honest I was surprised.
"So that's Fundy." I smile as I turn over to face him, now we are just simply staring at each other he huffs and looks away as his ears flatten a bit, guess he was scared. I walk out the cell and close it behind me as I look back at fundys parents who are just looking after him

Few days later

Time passes by, 1 week almost 2 since I've had the Wilbur family in a cell. I'd usually have technoblade or tommy come and threatens us and if I'm being honest I've been going to their cell everyday now just to see Fundy, i don't know what it is but he makes my stomach fill with butterfly's.
"How much longer?" Wilbur ask as I get up kinda annoyed cause I was having a good conversation with Fundy. "What?" I ask as he scoffs. "Are you done flurting with my son."
"No." I lift up my mask showing my face as I smile glancing over at Fundy who had his cheeks pink.
"Dream." I look over at the male. "Yes panda?" He huffs and rolls his eyes, "we have a meeting, have you forgotten?" Shit- a meeting- I did forget, dammit and I was having fun with Fundy too. I sigh as I walk over to sapnap not saying a word to the Wilbur family as I leave the room.

Authors POV

As dream leaves Fundy sighs and looks over at his parents, his father looked furious and his mother just looked upset. "You guys okay..?" Fundy ask knowing they're probably mad at him for coming. "You followed us, didn't you Fundy?" He asked as Fundy frowns knowing he was going to ask that. "I did father." He lowers his ears getting ready for a lecture but nothing. Fundy looks up to his father who now was comforting his wife who was crying. "I can't let them hurt my baby." She sobbed, Fundy definitely felt bad but he worries about his family's health more than his, Fundy sighs as he apologizes for coming along but of course his parents forgave him, they can't be mad at him forever.
Everyone goes silent before tnt goes off
"TNT?" Wilbur says as he looks around in concern.

More explosions go off

____________________

I'm sorry ima end here because I want to publish it already akaheishf

ILL START WORKING ON PART 2 IF YOU WANT
ILL DO IT RIGHT AWAY :))

Tell me some story ideas tho pls

Ahaha bye

_______________________