Royalty (part 2)

Description
I want to point out that this is the last part and I'll start a new one
If you have any fluff ideas let me know cause I'll gladly appreciate
This might be bottom Fundy but I also add bottom dream
Anyways-
This is short buttt

Read.

________________________

Fundy POV

I looks around as the TNT go off, guards run in and take the three of us to separate ways, I was brought to dream. I slightly panic wondering if my parents are okay and suddenly I hear wines and yelling in front of me, I look up to see that tommy, tubbo, technoblade and philza with weapons yelling at the other side as I turn I see that they have a sword against my mothers neck and they have wilbur in chains so he couldn't do anything but yell.
It makes me panic more to the point where I ran out to the middle of the scene towards my mother. "KILL ME! KILL ME!" I pause as I feel tears run down my cheek and i weakly smile. "Not her." I huff as I hear father yelling. "FUNDY NO!"
The guard chuckles as I turn over to him. "Kill you?" He laughs as my pupils shrunk as he sliced her throat and all she could do is smile as he collapsed on the floor. Dead.
I sob as I fall to my knees crawling over to her holding her close to me as father comes along also sobbing as he held her hand.
I feel a hand on my shoulder as I look over to see dream. "I'm sorry." He said as I sob more falling onto his arms hugging him tightly, he was so warm..really warm..
Then everything went blurry and I hear shouting. "Fundy! Fundy!"
Everything went dark after that.
I couldn't remember what happened but I woke up in the arms of dream, my cheeks grow pink as I just laid there, I was really comfortable- nor did I want to wake dream up.
It felt..it felt nice.
I haven't felt safe until now, I hope it stays like this..i snuggle closer to him as I close to my drifting off to sleep after.

Dreams POV

I wake up to see Fundy still in my arms, he had a cute smile. How long have we known eachother? Two weeks..days for by fast. I chuckle which made Fundy wake up. "Hi." I simply say as i could tell he was blushing since he's face went bright red, I couldn't help but laugh- he was just adorable, more adorable than George-
We both get up from bed and head down stairs, of course his father was still upset about his wife's death but he was happy to still have Fundy with him.

5 months.

"It's been five month Fundy.." I look at him as he smiles brightly as he backs up kneeling down and pulling out a bright diamond ring. "Dream, we've been together for 5 months and I love spending time with you each second we are together but I want to spend the rest of my life with you so I hope you accept my hand in marriage..and marry me?" He giggles as I smile tearing up in happiness, it was so un expected. "Yes, yes I'll more you!" I giggle as he gets up to put the ring on and hugs me tightly as I hug back also, I was full of joy I couldn't believe it.
I'm marring the love of my life..that's all I needed to fix my broken heart.
The heart George left, now I want Fundy to have it.
We giggle so much that we didn't even notice the gang behind us, "you done?" Technoblade says as I giggle once more turning over to Fundy. "Yeah.." he smiles as he turns to his father and goes to talk to him as I turn back to my friends.
"Way to go Dream!" Sapnap said as he wrapped his arm around my neck.
I lift up my hand showing the ring as I smile.
I just couldn't believe it, he's my fiancé and soon to be my husband.
"Best day every" I laugh as the others join in.

Authors POV

Days, weeks even a month past as there wedding soon arrived. Dream was the one wearing the dress, he didn't mind at all. He was just so happy to be Getting married to the love of his life, the mienten came where the bride walked down the aisle, fundy was trying his best not to tear up of how much joy he has, he couldn't take he's eyes off dream, he was just too- what's the word. Incredible handsome in a dress, If you didn't know. Fundy is the bottom of the relationship and dream is the top but fundy doesn't like wearing dresses for reasons we don't speak about but like I was saying.
Few minutes past.
Fundy started off with his vowels, they where sweet and heart touching that I can't even bare to say, but dream adore it each second. Then of course it was dreams turn but he was cut off by a mysterious person who was wearing a black hoodie, they where barely noticeable because they couldn't see anything.
"I'm sorry who are you?" Wilbur stepped in, obviously he was annoyed by the fact that he wedding was interrupted but soon he was pushed over by the Mysterious man, the man then pulled out a bow and arrow before quickly shooting at fundy.
Fundys eyes widen as he collapsed on the floor, everyone gasped as the man disappeared before Wilbur or anyone could catch him. Dream held fundy in his hands as he took off his mask to look at his dying husband. "Fundy- fundy you're going to be okay!" He smiles weakly at dream. "I love you, I love you very much. Thank you for spending half my life with me." He smiles as he weakly looks at wilbur who ran over.
Wilbur fell to his knees next to them sobbing. "No- not you too!" Fundy chuckles before coughing up blood. "I'll say hi to ma for you." He smiles once poor before passing away.
dream and Wilbur sobbed, the wedding ruined.
Everyone was devastated, all they did was cry. It was- it happed so fast..

Few years past

Years past after fundys death, dream couldn't get over it. Though he didn't let it make him sad- fundy had a fox mask he used back in the war, dream kept it as a memory of him.
Dream leaned against the wall as he held onto the fox mask, tears streaming down his cheek.
"Oh fundy my beloved..I miss you so much.." he sobbed as he covered his eyes with an arm, sapnap son came and sat down next to him and all he could do was comfort his sad friend.
The Wilbur family...
They're dead.
Sally was murdered so was fundy and Wilbur
Wilbur by the blade of his father.
Oh how happy they probably where somewhere together, looking after there sad friends.

.....

Quit?
Reset?