Chapter One: The Meeting

There once was a man who's name was Danny devito, he was a well known man in his town. Every women who saw him instantly fell in love with him, but he rejected them all. Danny was sad he couldn't find his true love and decided to go for a walk in a swamp because he felt like it. When he suddenly saw this big green thing standing there. He was speechless and blown away by his beauty. He wanted to approach the oger but he was nervous so he prepared.

~1 year later~

Finally when he got the courage he needed he walked up to the man and said 'hey mamas' as the oger turned around looking down at the man, he got flustered and said 'h-hello daddy devito' this really turned Danny on so he said 'let's go back to ur swamp bbg' so then they went to shreks house shrek was really nervous, it was his first time. After a while Danny found out he was pregnant! He told shrek and shrek said 'ok' after a week Danny gave birth to a very ugly baby boy and named him Jesus.

The 2 decided to build a house on top of the mountain. After 2 years shrek got pregnant and they were so happy.

After 3 weeks shrek gave birth to handsome squidward, they took him home and showed him to Jesus. Jesus didn't like his little brother so he threw handsome squidward off the mountain into bikini bottom.

Shrek and Danny watched and said 'ok' after that they decided to buy a dog which Jesus didnt like very much either so Jesus threw the dog in the river and it died a horrible death.