Chapter 2: Growing Up

2 years had passed meaning Jesus was now 4 years old already. Jesus was getting annoying so shrek 'accidentally' drop kicked Jesus of the mountain.

Danny was in so much pain after his son disappeared, so shrek came with the idea to make love to Danny and Danny got pregnant again this time with twins!

2 days later Danny gave birth to the twins they named them, jovani and filiberto. They loved their sons very much, growing up the boys were getting all the girls.

~Jesus pov~

'ow' is what I said when my dad drop kicked me of the mountain. I fell into a lake which reminded me of my brother, I was sad so then I decided I would go to the bottom to see if my brother and dog were there

When I reached the bottom I saw my brother he was small and sitting on the streets. I walked up to him and picked him up, he was very ugly so I dropped him and said 'haha nerd' he cried. Then I hurried him and lived under the sea for 16 years.

~16 years later ~
I am now 20 years old, my brother has gotten even uglier. He worked at some weird restaurant. As I went to visit my brother a building caught my eye, I can't read so I couldn't read what the sign said so I walked up to the door.

The door opened and a small green man opened the door and he said 'hi' I didn't respond I don't know why but I just couldn't say anything, was I.... In love?