Mr. Lawrence? (Miguel)

A/N: request for @iloveyou3ktony - Miguel x Johnny's Daughter Reader, post school fight but in this AU the reader is the one who got kicked off the balcony and ends up in a coma. I'm so sorry for this you guys :(

The last thing y/n remembered was the look on Robby's face as he kicked her over the railing before she fell and then everything went black.

The paramedics arrived and rushed her to the hospital for emergency surgery to try and keep her alive. Her boyfriend, Miguel, was left screaming in the school as the medics pushed him away from her. He called her dad and they met up at the hospital to wait for any news about her surgery. They waited for hours until an exhausted surgeon made an appearance.

"Is there a Mr. Lawrence out here?"

Johnny stood up and walked over, "that's me, is my daughter okay?"

"Y/n is stable, unfortunately she is in a coma and we don't know when she'll wake up, if she wakes up."

"Wait- what do you mean if?" there was panic in Miguel's voice as he frantically looked between the doctor and his sensei.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave as part of patient privacy if you aren't part of her immediate family."

"I-"

"This is my step-son, he lives with my daughter and I as well as his mother." Johnny lied, cutting him off before he could say anything stupid and get himself kicked out of the hospital.

"My apologies sir, so anyways Mr. Lawrence, do you have any questions for me?"

"Yeah, why didn't you fix my daughter?"

"We are doing everything we can sir, I'm afraid she took quite the fall and it severely damaged her spine. She is out of surgery and settled in a room though, so if you'd like I can take the two of you back to see her."

"Yes, please, I just want to see her." Miguel was on the verge of tears and Johnny wrapped an arm around him.

"Yes please doctor, I'd like to see my daughter."

The doctor led them back into the area with patient rooms and took them to the very back where they could see y/n laying limp on a bed with tubes sticking out of every orifice possible and a giant neck brace.

Miguel let out a choked sob and ran into the room where he collapsed to the floor and gently took her hand. Johnny followed him in and pulled a chair over to the bed so he could hold his daughter's other hand. The two men cried as they looked at the most important person in both of their lives who was on death's doorstep and they begged her to come back.

A/N: a tiny bit of angst to liven up your day lmao, nothing really new since this morning so you can look at the Hawk smut I uploaded earlier for the schedule. A little short but it got too sad and I can't keep writing this shit lmao. Tory x Fem!Reader coming out tomorrow, continuation of She's Mine (it's one of my earliest oneshots you you may have to go back and reread this one) requested by @BellasSecretFic :D

550 words