exposition

Lucy:

         He abandoned us. He believed Magic does not belong in our world. He just used us again, like he always does. I am done being his pawn. Aslan the great, and the rightful king of Narnia. He does not care, and he never has. Peter and Susan never returned to Narnia after our trip there when we met Caspian. Perhaps Aslan never let them come back, because he was afraid they would realize he was controlling us. He always told us that magic does not exist in our world. Maybe he was using that as a way to control us, but how wrong he was about that. After me and Edmund came back after our trip on the Dawn Treader we began to realize something. Every time we came back to Narnia the land was in need of help, but the last two times we went back Aslan didn't show up until people have already died. We were just his pawns. He was using us the whole time to fix his world while ours fell apart. 

        You know Susan warned me to not go back to Narnia. I thought she was just jealous at the time knowing she could never return. Looking back I realized she knew, but she did not want to tell me. It could have been fear that I would not believe her, or the fact that she did not want to ruin the one good thing in my life for me. Always be kind, but how can I when I get burned? What happens when I started to realize there is actual magic in this world though?

*Hey this is the author, do you think this could be good. This was just a sample to set up the plot. I will right the first chapter as long as someone comment they would read it. One comment is all I need to continue. This will goes for all my chapters. If at least one person want to read it I will write it. Thank you.*