[1] ❝𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃!❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    ❝𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀, 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃?❞

The others panicked from the sudden noise which is Captain Yami screaming. Finral opened his portal to Yami's room and others went it after him. They were worried that maybe it's someone from the Eye of the Midnight. Then they saw a black haired girl, she's tall, have an eyepatch on her right eye side of her eye and have a dagger pointed at Yami's neck.

"AHHH CAPTAIN'S GONNA DIE!" Asta shouts having his eyes some diamond and shake Magna, Vanessa look at the girl carefully, she studies her features. She looks familliar, but Noelle came up to the girl and hold the girl's long, silky black hair up.

"I WILL NOT LET GO OF YOU UNTIL YOU SAY WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE!" The girl smirks in annoyance, she clicked her tounge, to make a 'tlank' noise, Yami knows she's pissed.

"Why should I obey you?" Noelle looks at her shocked.

"How dare you! The disrespect! Why? Because I'm a-" Before Noelle could finish her sentence, the girl cut her hair with a kunai to be free.

"Cause you are a royal? Tsk. Bullshit. Also man, thanks! I really want to make my hair short, it really irritates me to be honest." Noelle and the others seemed surprised. Yami is sweating since he knows what will happen next.

"HEY WHY ARE TRYING TO KILL CAPTAIN YAMI!" Asta shouted, he was gonna attack but Yami stopped him before he do. They seemed surprise. Why? Of course, the girl is literally trying to kill their Captain but he stopped them.

"Really, kid?" The girl rolls her eyes and walk towards the captain, everyone is nervous. Yami laughs and patted the girl's head, the girl frowned.

"Fuck off." She removed his hand from her head and slightly hugs him. Everyone sweat dropped. Vanessa eyes widened. She hugs the girl and cries.

"Where have you been, Y/n! I thought you were dead." Y/n frowned. She look at Vanessa dissapointedly.

"Excuse me? Me? Dead? Ha, I would live longer than this old man." She eyed him up and down and pats Vanessa's head.