Part 2 to backstory!

They all met up at(I forgot which house so Karl's humble abode)

Oh and also it the chat is like this there talking ok so let start

They were all at Karls house discussing the relationship

Wait, wait wait, you both like me? Quackity said shook. Well if I'm gonna be honest, I liked you and sapnap ever since I saw you at school and now to understand that you like me back make me just so happy. Karl said, sapnap and I both blushed so hard tear we coming down our face. he hugged which made him blush too.
But right now we need to learn why we do about school.do we just go in and say we're dating or do we keep it a secret? Sapnap says in a concerning expression. I say we tell it to our very close friends, and tell them to keep it a secret until we're ready to say it. quacity declares.

--

Ok, so slanted means I'm talking.

After a week of dating the boys went back to Karls's house, just know they weren't comfortable hugging as much as wearing each other jackets and kissing each other btw their parents know they're dating, and they're actually concerned that there not comfortable with hugging.

At Karls, household-they was in Karl's room trying to talk but at this point, they were too scared to talk to each other it was complete silence until Quackity said something.

Listen we need to discuss the problem in our relationship we need

-quackity was cut of by sapnap who said yeah we know a bit was so uncomfortable with each other, I'm starting to think this was not a good idea....both Quackity and sapnap looked down until Karl screamed

Wait what if we have a Platonic relationship, start as friends in a relationship then grow to be comfortable with each other then start doing things couples do, like date, kiss, party...etc.
Sapnap and quackity looked at Karl cheerfully
That's not a Bad Idea when you think of it sapnap let out, quackity nodded in agreement.

--

After that and 2 months of trying to feel comfortable in a relationship with you'd best friends, they were finally able to kiss each other without feeling uncomfortable they finally felt well comfortable...

Usually, they would all go in the bathroom at the beginning of the school day unseen by anyone and have a 3-way-make-out session(btw nobody goes to the bathroom that early so nobody sees them)
Then leave 5 min before the school bell rings.

And on the weekends they would have short dates like going to the carnival and getting ice cream and lovey-dovey stuff like that and shit
But the best part of the say is when they watch a movie and fall asleep while watching it. and when they wake up there all sleeping on each other. but as we all know not all relationships exist without problems and angsty...(dangit)

Ok so 500 words not including these tho but I'm sorry for taking so long to do this chapter just unmotivated in the day but at the night I willing to do something 😗😚 btw according to TikTok I'm a dry texter but bye!!!