XiuHan : Its Our Valentine's

-

Its a valentine's day and all exo members are still on their bed,no one seems to be awake.

Since their debuting year none of exo members can meet their loves one because of their schedule and also stuck with their contract with the company so as usual when it comes for the valentine's day everyone will just lying on the bed and doing nothing or going somewhere to release their tension,they always got a leave when it comes for valentine's day~

"argh!!!" yawn luhan on the bed,he looks beside him the maknae still sleeping quietly so he just moves from the bed and heading to the bathroom then suddenly he stops by something on his shirt,it was a note that been written by someone,"what is this?"he asked himself curiously...

"Deer Luhan,its me xiumin if u dont mind can u accompany me for my date today?if yes text me as soon as u wake up okay?!^^" -minseok

"hahah seriously?xiumin you want to go for a date?you gotta be kidding!"luhan mumbles around,then he grabs his phone and dialing xiumin number..

"hello"answers xiumin,"yah its me where are u?did u really want to do this?how if manager hyung caughts us?"luhan asked him non stop,"haha hey relax luhan,im just finished taking a shower,come on manager hyung will not getting mad,please follow me today okay?"said xiumin happily,luhan sigh,"dae arasso~",xiumin and luhan are very closed untill the members said they look like a cute couple but luhan ignored all their jokes because he doesnt want to show how he feels towards xiumin,his heart beats fastly when xiumin said he wanted to meet his girlfriend today in valentine's day,he feels sad somehow,"emm yah i might see her soon,lucky"luhan mumbles and heading to the bathroom to take a shower...

After luhan finished dress up,he walks down to the living room and saw a few members still have a sweet dreams infront of the tv,so he walks slowly not wanting to awake the others sleep and heading to the door and open it,he suprised when he saw xiumin already outside the house waiting for him,"ough?u suprised me!"said luhan whispering to xiumin,xiumin just chuckles,"how long u've been waiting?why dont u just knock my door's room?"luhan asked,xiumin just smiles and pull luhan's hand, "lets go!"and luhan just following him,along their way luhan just stay quiet and didnt talked much as usual,"whats wrong luhan?"asked xiumin suddenly,"oh nothing wae?"luhan asked back he scared if xiumin will noticed out that he seems sad a bit,"haha its okay,it wont take a long time for our first date"said xiumin who's driving beside luhan,luhan turn his head to xiumin and ask"who is she?u never told me u had a girlfriend?how if other people recognised us?"luhan asked again,"its okay i just booked a restaurant for us,so no one will noticed,lets have lunch rite there okay?"said xiumin and smiles like always,luhan  sigh~

When they reached,there just a few people who already in there,luhan glad that not so many people in the restaurant,so they walking quietly wearing a hat to closed their faces not wanting people to recognise them,luhan just watching xiumin talking to the waiter in the restaurant and then the waiter show them their place,luhan seems suprised by the decoration in their private place in the restaurant,"luhan,have a sit"said xiumin,"wow u really know how to make a suprised huh?so where's the girl,not coming yet?"asked luhan,xiumin just ignoring luhan question and he just focusing the menu book,"what do u want to eat?"asked xiumin,"err anything,i dont want to bothering around on your first date"said luhan,xiumin just smiles and that makes luhan feel weird suddenly,the waiter leaves after taking the order,luhan still excited looking around the room the decoration seems so nice to him,"you like it?"asked xiumin suddenly,"huh?me?yah its pretty im sure the lucky girl must be so happy by this"said luhan,"im glad u like"said xiumin,"hahah why me?so where's the girl?"asked luhan curiously,"what girl,i didnt said anything"xiumin chuckles,"huh?i dont get it?so what this for?"asked luhan suprisely,xiumin stands from his sit and walks to luhan,luhan shocked a bit and his sweating suddenly,his heart beats fastly,"lu?dont u know?this is for u"said xiumin calmly luhan widen his eyes he seems too shocked from what he just heard,"m-me??haha u kidding rite?" "why must im joking around,its been long time i want to say this,i love u luhan"said xiumin and took luhan's hand and kiss it,luhan lost his words he suprised and doesnt know what to reacts,he loves xiumin too but they are a good buddies they cant fall in love,"i know its weird but all the members already knew about this especially sehun,he told me to suprised u on this valentine's day,i never had any crush to other girls its only u Lu",xiumin said again,he about to moves and releasing luhan's hand but suddenly luhan grabs xiumin hand back and hugs him,"xiumin im sorry but i love u too,im scared if the members will find out so i cant had a crush on u"said luhan still hugging xiumin,xiumin chuckles,"lu its not only us,kai and d.o already couple for a month,they cant denied their feelings,its okay"xiumin pats luhan's back and releasing the hugs,"i love u luhan,will u be my date?"said xiumin while holding both of luhan's hands,luhan feels so happy he smiles and nods,then xiumin kiss him on the lip,their lips crush on each other for the first time,"i love u too xiumin",said luhan to xiumin,just when they are kissing someone interrupted them by coughing,they broke the kiss fastly and suprised when the waiter is looking  at them,"err sorry,are u done?"asked the waiter that seems quiet scared to them,"oh sorry u can put it here"said xiumin and moves from luhan place to his place back,luhan feels so emberassing by that but he still happy because now xiumin will be his boyfriend and no one can tears them apart,they smiles to each other after the waiter left.....

"happy valentine's day baby"said xiumin to luhan,luhan then smiles,"best valentine's ever"he said to himself.......

"hey hyung!!!wake up!!hyung!!",luhan feels annoyed by the voice,"hyung wake up!we are late!", "ahhh" ,luhan woke up madly and he looks so suprised,"hyung buya?"said sehun and chuckles a bit when luhan looks so weird after he woke up,"where am i?"asked luhan curiously,"hahah whats wrong hyung u look so messy hahah,of course in our dorm!haha what are u dreaming about huh?!"said sehun while laughing hardly,luhan sigh~,"come on we gonna late"said sehun again before left luhan, "gosh!!it just a dreams!!why??!!!",screams luhan and then he lying back again on his bed frustly......

a/n: i know its bad i tried my best,so how??hahah let me know okay!!^_^