Introduction^^

Ryuuichis POV

I was emptying a few boxes, when I found a picture. Of course I remember putting it in the box, I mean I think I do. But really I forgot all about it. Just one glance at the photo and I could remember every detail of that day. It really does feel just like yesterday.

 "Onii-Chan? Are you okay? You've been smiling at that photo for the past few minutes, should I be worried?" I recognized this voice as my little brother Kotaros as I snapped back to reality. 

I turned to see Kotaro stacking some boxes near the shelf. I turned again to the door. I see Taka Kamitani, the younger one of the Kamitami brothers, coming in bickering to the elder Kamitami brother, Hayato Kamitami,  just usual stuff. 

I smile at the sight of the brothers, today was the day we first would have the chance to see them in a while. Kotaro and Taka have seen each other at school a few times, but they were split up into different homerooms, so they could only see each other at recess and lunchtime.

On the other hand, I haven't seen much of Kamitani since graduation, none of my friends really.

Today would also mark the day that Kamitami and I move in together as roommates, which is exciting  for me. It may be a bit harder for Kotaro though, I promised I would visit him every weekend, Saturday and Sunday, and once during weekdays, Wednesday.  

Taka acted as if he couldn't care less that Kamitami was leaving, he acted as though he wanted him gone. Deep down though, we all knew that he didn't want Kamitami to leave.

Soon the bickering became whines, as Kamitami once again knocked Taka upside the head. He threatened to do it again if he didn't stop whining either. 

"Kamitami! You can't resort to violence all the time!" I said walking over to comfort Taka.

"First time we've seen each other almost since graduation and those are the first words you greet me with?" Kamitani asked. This may come out as him saying it in a harsh or mean way, but he really was just questioning me, with not much more than a plain face.

"Also, you don't work for the daycare anymore, you don't have to baby him. I bet he'd be glad to take another hit to the head if he doesn't straighten up." Kamitani threatened, punching is left palm with his right hand. 

"heh, sorry, force of habit" 

Kamitani sat down the boxes he was carrying and left to go and retrieve more. 

I sat down the photo on my nightstand and joined Kotaro in unloading more stuff.