Chapter 14

“Problem?”, a voice suddenly asked.

...

“Hey, Kaito?”, a voice called me out.

...

“Hey?!”

I got shocked.

It’s Lily-san...

“What happened to you?”, she asked and looked to me seriously.

“N-nothing...”, all I answered.

“Tsk. You’re not fine even Gakupo too. What happened?”

“Nothing, Lily-san...”

“All day, you’re so quiet while him, he’s so hot-tempered. Do you think there’s nothing wrong to the two of you?”

I just sighed.

“So there’s really something wrong?”

“He’s just ignoring me... I don’t know why...”

“Of course, there’s something that happened, that’s why he’s acting like that~”

“All just happened yesterday was a random guy gave me a rose and when Gakupo knew about it, he got angry and destroyed it. Then, now, he’s still ignoring me.”, I said in a sad tone.

“Eh?! Random guy?”

“Yea... but actually that rose was just a thank you gift because I helped the guy...”

“Well tell your sorry to him now.”, she said.

“I did not do anything wrong so why I’m going to say sorry?”

“You can’t measure how much Gakupo loves you so you can’t blame him if he’s going to get jealous of someone immediately.”

“He’s just acting overly...”

“Well, he’s still a man.”

I got pissed.

“I’m a man too.”, I said.

“Wew~ Here we come again... Well you can’t change the fact that Gakupo has his possessive side because from the start, he did everything to make you his own.”, Lily-san said too in irritation.

I got shocked.

“You can’t remove his worries when you got interested to someone who’s so damn handsome like Yuma~”

O//////////////O!!!!!!!!

I lost...

Yeah... I got attracted to people easily... even by their appearance, the way of talking and attitude... I’m a lot of trouble to him... =/////////=

“Okay... I know...”

Then, Lily-san smiled.

======================================================================

In Gakupo’s room in the studio...

“I don’t like this clothe. Change it.”, he said with irritation and you can see his aura so dark.

...

I can’t say a thing...

When I looked to the crew, they were all so heads-down... They were really affected by Gakupo’s bad mood...

...

He’s still memorizing his script for a commercial and his eyebrows were all up.

He’s really annoyed...

...

What should I say?...

“G-Gakupo-sama...”, a crew suddenly called him.

“What?!”, he said in low tone but with a very big irritation.

“Umm... Please leave us for a while. We’re going to talk something.”, I butted in.

The crew looked to me and Gakupo just looked to his script.

“O-okay...”, she said and went outside.

...

...

...

S I L E N C E . . .

...

...

...

I hugged him from the back but he did not say anything.

...

I tightened up my hug and kissed his neck.

“Gakupo... Please... don’t be angry to me...”, I said in childish way.

He still did not say anything.

I kissed his nape and neck. I kissed his shoulder and back. Then, I kissed his head and said, “Sorry... I’m so sorry... Please... don’t be angry...”

Badump Badump Badump Badump

I’m feeling hot in doing this but I need to remove his irritation.

I kissed his ear and said, “I love you so much.”

But Gakupo did not say anything...

...

I...

I’m really going to cry if he’s going to continue being like this...

Then, I decided to remove my hug when I just felt a strong pulled.

...

...

...

Gakupo kissed me.