INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the Vellichor Community!

This is a community where you can grow. A community which isn't necessarily for professionals. And a community that isn't wholly based off competitions.

❛ VELLICHOR ❜Vellichor is the wistfulness of a used bookstore

❛ VELLICHOR ❜
Vellichor is the wistfulness of a used bookstore. The attraction towards books which have aged through time. Just because something is old doesn't mean that it isn't fabulous. We all know the classics - The Notebook, Pride and Prejudice, The Innocent Man, Othello, Anna Karenina, The Idiot and many more. Most of us are yet to realise that we are the future. Our books can someday become the classics of another generation. And to be able to write such books, we need an encouraging and competitive environment. But creativity doesn't only lie in writing. It lies in drawing, painting and in our generation - digital art. The next Picasso could might as well be you! We will judge your graphics and give you tasks to get out of comfort zone and expand your creativity. Here, at Vellichor, we will guide you into becoming an artist and we'll help you follow your dreams if not achieve.

Vellichor is here to inspire you to not only become better at what you do but also at what you are. Sometimes all one needs is a touching quote to keep their day going. Or see a painting to set their mood or a song to help them get over their problems.

Projects that help you grow as a human as well as an artist is something Vellichor will provide to you. I have many unique ideas that I want to showcase via this community.

The community is yet to start so come on and join me in this enticing journey where all of us find happiness.