part 1

08:30 am
At school :
Y/N and Mina arrived together at school.Many students were standing in front of the notice-board.After a lot of struggles,Y/N and Mina managed to get in front of the notice board.

After a lot of struggles,Y/N and Mina managed to get in front of the notice board

Mina's pov:
A FIELD TRIP.Gosh why these mfs have to plan visiting a stupid field instead of all the other  places on the earth. I turned towards Y/N who was standing there expressionless.She then walked away without saying anything.I sighed and walked behind her.

10 minutes later in front of lockers:
Author's pov:
Mina was continuosly blabbering about field trip while Y/N was silently taking out her books for her first lecture. Y/N saw Namjoon coming towards them.He greeted both of them Y/N only smiled a little and said hello while Mina started having a little bit chit-chat with him. Three of them started walking towards their classroom.Mina was speaking while Namjoon was carefully listening to her while Y/N was listening to music,lost in her own world.

In classroom:
Namjoon's pov:
I took a look of the entire class but seokjin was nowhere to be found.Well he is late again AGAIN.The teacher entered and started teaching.Someone banged the door loudly.There he 10 minutes late. Even the teacher had gave up on him.I sighed knowing that he won't change.He isn't even willing to change

Author's pov :
Seokjin entered and sat at the last bench in the second row beside windows. Y/N was sitting at the last bench near the window. She was looking outside,lost in her own world.