part 3

Time skips, 11 pm,time to sleep:

Y/N's pov :

Me and namjoon were inside our tent. Namjoon had already driven to sleep. While I was just laying down,unable to sleep because of what had happened a few hours ago.I turned and looked towards Namjoon. Gosh he looks so ethereal even while sleeping.Yea I think that he is attractive.Staring at him,I also drifted to sleep.

Next day,6 am
Namjoon's pov:

I got up while Y/N was still sleeping. She looks even more cuter while sleeping. Yes I have a crush on her since kindergarten but I didn't had the courage to confess. But I've decided to confess to her now.

Y/N's pov:

I woke up having a wet dream about Namjoon. It's wierd that till yesterday I had a crush on Seokjin but now I am getting wet dreams about Namjoon. Maybe I was never over him. Yea I had a crush on him in kindergarten but I never confessed. I got up and went out for a walk. I saw Namjoon walking towards the restricted area. I called him but he didn't stopped,maybe he is sleep walking. I sighed and followed him. I was walking behind him and I held his arm. He wasn't sleep walking. I was annoyed more than anything but I was happy also as I finally got some time to spend with him.

Author's pov :

Both of them were walking back. Namjoon saw a guard. He pushed Y/N and himself behind a large bush. Their lips met accidentally. He was about to get away from Y/N but she held him from the collar of his t-shirt and kissed him passionately. Namjoon kissed her back. It was long, passionate kiss and they both parted when they were feeling breathlessness."I love you" both of them said at the same time. They joined their foreheads and smiled.