MIDNIGHT SNACK (SMUT)

A/N: This is gonna be a long chapter....

The party ended about an hour ago after your fight with Clint. I have been in my room since and everyone but Clint has knocked to see if I am okay. You just say yes through the door but they can tell you are crying. It is midnight and you are hungry since you haven't eaten since 6pm, just before the party.

You grab your flashlight and pray everyone is in bed. You unlock your door and open it as quietly as possible. You walk downstairs and avoid the creaking floorboards. You make your way into the kitchen and flip on the lights. You turn off your flashlight and walk over to the fridge/freezer. You grab a pot of (your favourite flavoured) ice cream and sit on the counter eating some. You then turn around, flip off the lights and go back to your room.

On the way there, you hear noises coming from above. There are some bangs and a few grunts/moans. They are quiet but you can hear them as you are right below. You think it's weird because the only person who uses the vents is Clint. This either means he has someone up there and is cheating or he is crying and it just sounds like grunts/moans. You decide to ignore it because you don't want to find out.

Back in your room, you are sat on your bed bored while eating ice cream. There is a knock at the door and you go to answer it. You open the door and see Clint. You don't want to know what happened in the vents but then you need to as he is your boyfriend. He stands there tears in his eyes and you feel sorry for him. You ask, "Why are you here Clint? I thought by giving you space you wouldn't think I'm so clingy!" Clint says, "I'm sorry about that Em. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to shout or call you clingy. I just wanted to be left alone to think about something and you came out and that made it worse. I know how that sounds but I didn't mean to. I just said it without thinking." You nod your head before inviting him in.

He sits on the edge of your bed next to you. You have enough courage to ask, "Are you cheating on me?" Clint looks at you a bit bewildered by that question and then says, "No! Why would you ever think that. I love you Em." That was the first time they had said 'I love you'. You say back, "I love you too Clint. The only reason I thought that was because you are the only person who uses the vents and when I came back from getting my ice cream I could hear bangs and grunts/moans." Clint quickly turns red and then says, "I was hitting the vent walls because I was mad at myself for saying those things and umm the grunts/moans were because I was hard and I shagged off to the thought of you in case I ruined my chance." You start laughing a bit and then say, "Don't worry. And you shagged without me!"

You and Clint look at each other. He stands up and walks closer to you and you start making-out again.

Clint pulls away and takes off his shirt revealing his abs. He then pushes you to lay down on the bed. You run your hand across his abs breaking the kiss for a second. You are now making-out and using tongue. He pulls off your jeans and top revealing your black lace panties and bra.

Clint looks at you and bites his lip. He starts kissing your neck and down your chest leaving hickeys. You let out a few small moans and Clint starts kissing your lips again and you fumble with his belt and take it off. You can feel his bulge through his trousers. Then Clint takes off his trousers scattering them on the floor.

While making-out he starts grinding against you and you moan and arch your back. When you arch your back Clint unclips your bra and pulls it off throwing it across the room. He starts kissing your neck again and down until he get to your nipples where he starts sucking and licking them. You moan Clint's name and he starts kissing you again. You flip him over straddling him and start kissing and sucking in his neck. He moans your name and that just makes you more wet.

After a while Clint flips you back over and kissing down to your black lace thong and uses his teeth to take it off.  He starts sucking and eating out your vagina also shoving his tongue up your vagina and soon enough after a lot of moaning you cum. He licks you clean and puts one of his fingers up your pussy. You moan again and he puts another finger up and soon another until he hit your g-spot. You were a moaning mess. After you took off Clint's boxers and threw them across the room. His hard bulge spring up and you started giving him a blow job and soon after he cummed and you swallowed it.

He then positioned himself at you entrance teasing you as he ran his cock along your flaps. He then pushed himself into you giving you time to adjust then you pulled him into you by his neck and started kissing him. Then he started slowly thrusting himself into you and soon got faster and you wrapped your legs around his waist so he could go deeper and he hit your g-spot multiple times. You were both moaning each others names and swearing as you both hit your climax. The sound of skin slapping together also filled the room!

Clint released into you after your walls tightened against his cock and a few seconds later you came as well.

After going once you went again, but this time with you on top straddling him and riding him. You guys were moaning and swearing again before you both released and Clint's hot seed spilled inside of you.

You pulled off Clint's cock and led down next to him cuddling up to him. Clint says, "I'm kinda glad we fought now." You agree and both fall asleep.

A/N: This chapter is 1070 words long.