West High

It's been two days since we came to West Hallows. In two days, it can happen a lot like I started in West High. Speaking of West High, it reminds me a lot of my previous school. You can only hang out with some people and if you break that rule you will be condemned. That's why I'm one of those smart people who is not a member of any naughty club. Why should I have to change just to fit in?

I'm on my way to the bus and follow the narrow path that leads me out of the West Forest, the area I live in. It takes about an hour to take the bus into West Hallows. A minutes later I sit down on a bench and check the clock. Ten minutes later and no bus is visible but from it narrow forest road I see a guy from school slowing down with his motorcycle. He hands out a helmet with a smile.

- it's a long way to go but I'm not forcing you to do anything? I'm Alec Winstone by the way, he says.
- I still have no choice, do I? I'm Jenny Horter, nice to meet you Alec.

My mom would have killed me when I got on Alec's motorcycle but I trust him. I hold myself under the seat and see how the strange forest area is transformed into an even more strange urban area. Alec turns off the main road and brakes at the parking lot. Under that black helmet hides a brown-haired guy with a perfect smile, he is quiet pretty. Alec extends his hand and receives the helmet I borrowed.

- See you again, Jeanie? He asks me.
- I do not know but thanks for the ride, I answer.

I pull my bag over my shoulder and put my headphones in my ears. The only thing I can think of now is myself  but deep down I know I can not let go of is Alec but why?