Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Preciously: Leon is going back to Mexico in a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon's POV

2 days passed by so that's means i'm leaving in 5 days. i really don't want to but i have to. so i'm making my last day here in Buenos Aires amazing. yesterday Violetta and I went bowling. it was fun. she's good. Today's Valentine's Day. I have something special planned for Violetta. the only question is if she's going to like it??
I came out of the bathroom and saw Violetta typing on her laptop.

L:hey, what are you doing??

She looks up at me

V: just some stuff for school

She says and looks back at the screen of her laptop.

L: You realize that it is Valentine's Day right??

V: yh, why??

L: do you always do school stuff on this sort of days.

She shuts her laptop and places it beside he on the table.

V: look On Valentine's day everyone is going out with the love of their life. Every year i'm all alone here with Andres while everyone's out. so i always do stuff like this.

L: okay, but now you have a boyfriend.

V: yh, a boyfriend who leaves in 5 days.

L: c'mon. get changed because i have something special planned for us.

V: what??

L: it's a suprise.

V: i hate suprises. Plz tell me

L: nope. now get changed i'll wait fir you downstairs.

V: fineee.

After that i went downstairs i took the roses and watched some TV. while waiting for Violetta. After a half hour she finally came downstairs. she looked beautiful. i stood up wuth the roses in my hand.

V: how do i look??

L:A-amazing. here these roses are for you.

I say and gave her the roses.

V: aaawwhh Leon, you didn't have to.

L: but i wanted too.

V: there beautiful thank you.

L: anything for you.

V: so are you going to tell me where we going??

L: nope.

V: c'mon. i hate suprises. the only thing that's worst is if you blindfold me.

She says and i look at her with a smirk.

V: seriously??

L: yup

I took the blindfold out of my pocket and blindfolded her. i let her outside to my car. i made sure she didn't fall on the way. when we were in the car i drove to the place where we were going. on the way she kept asking about tonight. when we finally arrived i got her out of te car and we started walking

V: Leonnnn. Plz tell me

L: were almost there you'll see

We stopped and i took the blindfold from her eyes.

****************
Violetta's POV

Leon took the blindfold from my eyes. and i saw a really beautiful table in the middle of the park decorated with flowers. It was dark and there were lights hanging around. it was beautiful. nobody has done such a thing for me.

L: and do you like it??

V: no. I love it. it's Beautiful.

L: well anything for my princess.

I turn around and hug him. He leads me to the table and pulls out my chair for me. i sit down and he sits on the other side. we talk an eat. it's amazing.

L: now only on this is missing

V: what??

L:This

He pulls out a box and opens it. There is a necklace with an V and L. and a ring. (In media) they are beautiful.

V: Leon you didn't have too.

L: i wanted too. now you have something to remind you of me.

He comes behind me and puts the necklace on. he does the same with the ring. i haven't had such a great time in a long time. i forgot how it felt. the rest of the evening was amazing.......

**************
Francesca's POV

Diego and I went to the doctor to check if i'm pregnant.

Doctor: so you came to check if your pregnant right??

F: yup

Doctor: there's only one way to find out. to take an echo

F: okay

He brings the machines over and i lay down on the bed. Diego is beside me and he holds my hand. the doctor puts the gel on my stomach and i'm really nervous to know if i'm pregnant or not

D: so doctor is she pregnant??

Doctor:........

~~~~~~~~~
What did you think??
Do you think she's pregnant??
Don't forget to vote and comment

Xxxx, Shehnaaz.