104.

Him.

I checked the time for billionth time - 4 in the morning. I sighed and glanced at Camila, who is sleeping peacefully in my arms, hugging me lovingly while being completely hidden in my arms. I kissed her cheek gently while very carefully getting up. As I tucked her in, making sure she warm and comfortable, I laid very delicate kiss on her luscious, full and plump lips, smiling softly when she leaned more to me. 

I wore white tank-top and quietly left the room, heading downstairs. Once I walked in the lounge, I was Martin on the terrace. My heart goes out for him.

"Couldn't sleep?"- he asked calmly, leaning on the railing. 

"One way to put it. How do you feel?"- I replied, sincerely caring for his well-being. 

"Much better. Fuck her. Her loss, not mine."- he answered surely with a smile that I returned. 

"I am awesome godfather, best friend, right hand and my life is too good to dwell on some shit."- remarked Martin with brighter smile. 

"You indeed are. The best one at that."- I agreed profoundly. 

He is incredible godfather to triplets, remarkable right hand and the best friend I could ever ask for. Martin is a wonderful person; he is strong-willed, clever, funny, goofy, very kind, easy-going, caring and at times thoughtful, even though that's rare. But I love him for that and accept him with all that he is, does, says and believes in. He is and will always be my best friend. 

"Care to get some boxing done?"- he asked with challenging, goofy grin. 

"Like good old times. Count me in."- I replied as he patted my back. 

We went to the gym and warmed up nicely. Shortly we wore boxing gloves, talking about fun, entertaining things that we like the most. The two of us boxed, laughed and had friendly matches. 

"Grazie."- said profoundly Martin with a smile. 

"Always. We are best friends before anything."- I said sincerely, returning his hug. 

Both of us had morning workout, chatting about wholesome nothings like good friends that we are. After some time we saw Emilio approach us with sleepy look on his cute face. 

"Padrino Martin!"- he chirped merrily, running up to him. (Godfather Martin!) 

"Hello, there, little man. What's up?"- replied cheerfully Martin, returning Emilio's hug. 

"All good. How are you? What brings you here? Will you stay for breakfast? What you two were doing?"- spoke excitedly my little boy as we chuckled. 

"Hanging out with your dad, we were working out. And as to the breakfast, cannot say no to food, can I?"- answered contentedly Martin with bright smile as I picked up Emilio, who nuzzled into me. 

"You cannot."- laughed happily Emilio, comfily settling in my arms.

"Did you sleep well, amico?"- I asked him with a smile and he nodded with beaming smile. 

We hang out together for a while as Martin and I finished up working out. Then Emilio went to wake up his siblings and we went to shower. 

I walked in the room and smirked when my wife's perfect ass came in my view - toned, ideally firm, fit, springy, sublimely round ass that looks so damn delectable. Camila is sleeping on her side, facing the nearly wall-sized window, the covers hide only her front, so her back is fully exposed and cazzo, what a view.

Her.

Giggle escaped from me when I felt large hands on my bum and rock-hard body press against my body. I wholeheartedly laughed when Leonardo peppered my neck in such heartwarming and gentle kisses, giving my bum a squeeze.