0.1: Who now?

3rd pov. -

"Good morning chat!!" Fay says in a very happy tone.

"How are we all doing today?" She looks over to her twitch chat.

SapnapSimp: OMG HELLO FAY!

User77: Eh could be better.

Particle1908368: I'm doing amazing!

User33: It was bad, but it's getting better.

Radpine: Hello! I'm new you seem really nice!

User47: Rather Well!

User3: Good now that you are here!

"Well, I am glad that it is going good for some people. If not I do hope it gets better!" She smiles into the camera.

"So how about we play some Minecraft?" She laughs at chat spamming "YES!"

"Chat let's welcome someone new!" They all welcome the new people in chat, then she gets a donation.

randomperson donated $5
How do you feel about the Ranboo shippings?

"Chat I'm fine with shippings, only if the other person is fine with it, but if I gets out of hand I'm going to have to ask for it to stop you get me?" Her chat starts saying 'Amen'

"But first, I need to know who this Ranboo person is because in all honesty I've never heard the name before." She opens up a new tab on her monitor and searches up 'Ranboo'.

She looks around and finds out that he is a popular Minecraft YouTuber like her, but also streams on twitch. She is honestly is surprised that she has never saw or even seen mentions of him.

"This is pretty impressive chat. WAIT LET ME." She opens up the YouTube tab that she had opened before and opens up Ranboo's channel.

"Chat. Before I commit to this decision is it worth subscribing to him?" Her chat once again starts spamming 'Yes' once again then she hits the subscribe button.

Everyone in her chat before hand was saying 'ONE OF US' and once after started saying 'POG'. She starts laughing and smiling.

"Chat I'm gonna say it too. POG!" she yells, she starts to cringe after hearing herself say it. Then she hears her mom yelling at her.

"SORRY MOM" she yells back. She is just like Tommy when it comes to being loud, that might be why they are quite close. She laughs it off, she enjoys streaming it made her rather happy in the last 2 months.

"Chat I know I was saying I was going to stream Minecraft but now I think we'll keep it at just chatting. Gives us a chance to chat here." she smiles at her camera and starts laughing again. Then her brother walks into her room.

"Tyler! Come sit, lets have a chat with my little chat here" Her brother comes walking right over to her set up and pulls up a chair that was off to the side a sits right next to her. They both start having a chat with everyone or a while.

An hour later

"Alright chat, I'm going to end the stream here today. Make sure to eat and drink water, Love you all. BYEEEEEE!" she waves at the screen as well as her brother does too, she then hears her phone start to blow up. So she stands up and grabs her phone and opens it up to find Twitter, and she stands there in shock.