The Hyper little bee

It's been a half an hour after Honey has been fed, let's do another check in! 

Hotshot: OK Let's face it guys bumblebee is a dad now!

Medix: Yup he's a dad but I have some good news guys! SHE HAS BEEN NAMED!!

The other recruits: WHAT?! 

Medix: Yup, her name is honey!I wanted to tell you guys sooner to be honest!

Whirl: this is so exciting! 

Meanwhile Honey is running around all over the place, she a little hyperactive from FINALLY getting to the courtyard and straight all eating all the pollen in all the flowers she can reach. there was these really tall sunflowers that she couldn't reach.btw bumblebee is actually chasing her all OVER THE PLACE

Bumblebee: WAITT COME BACK!! HONEY WAITTTTTTT *pants* Wedge was right.. she's so fast....*coms Hotshot* maybe hotshot can help me out..

Hotshot: (talking to Bumblebee) oh hey professor! what u- oh you need help catching honey? ALRIGHT IM COMING WHERE ARE YOU?! Your in the action matrix?! I'm coming! 

*Hotshot drives over to the action matrix in his atv mode*

Hotshot: ALRIGHT IM HERE! where is that little pipsqueak?!

Bumblebee: I think she ran into hero hall be careful with her hotshot, I need to catch my breath for a second

Hotshot: but sir we don't breathe air!

Bumblebee: I didn't mean it like that! Just go grab her real quick please.

Hotshot: ALRIGHT little rascal HERE I COME!!

Meanwhile the other recruits are doing a practice sim mission, the little bee RUNS STRAIGHT INTO THE SIM STILL HYPER

Whirl: uhh IS THAT HONEY?! 

Medix: Yup! but she should be with Professor Bumblebee thou.. why is running so fast?

Wedge: LIKE I SAID SHE IS JUST DARN FAST! 

Hoist: Yeah she's pretty fast, like a little faster then hotshot even!

Medix: Yeah I know but she's faster than usu- HOTSHOT LOOK OUT!!

meanwhile hotshot IS FLYING TO MEDIX after accidentally tripping on a can in his ATV mode,Hotshot manages to land on top of Medix. 

Medix: HOTSHOT!! OW GET OFF ME PLEASE!!

*heatwave stops the sim*

Heatwave: Hotshot Medix, are you two OK?!?! 

Medix: We're fine sir! we just have a little problem- HOTSHOT GET OFF MY AFT RIGHT NOW!!

Hotshot: SCRAP ! SORRY MEDIX!!

Medix: Your so lucky I don't my wretch right now AND DON'T SAY THAT IN-FRONT OF HONEY! YOU KNOW SHE'S JUST A SPARKLING!!!!

Hotshot: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY! * quickly gets off Medix's aft*

Medix: that's better! *gets up* now why were you straight up flying?

Hotshot: Because I tripped over a can in my ATV mode attempting to grab a very hyper little sparkling? * nervous chuckle*

Medix: OH that's the problem why didn't you tell me sooner, I could of helped you out!

Bumblebee finally manages to get to Hero Hall, all the while honey is still hyper as heck

Bumblebee: OK I'M HERE! what happened?!