M 7

"Mr Jeon, I'm sorry to say this, the results says that you have a terminal illness" The doctor says, making Jungkook freeze

"Mr Jeon, I'm sorry to say this, the results says that you have a terminal illness" The doctor says, making Jungkook freeze. He stares at the ground with wide eyes. Taehyung bit his bottom lip, staring at the quiet younger.
"Jungkook-" Taehyung gets cut off as Jungkook ran out. The doctor sighs, giving him the results. Taehyung thanks him before he got out, of course he's not letting people know he's a demon. So, he just ran until he reaches Jungkook. The younger was crying as he hugged his knees, sat at the ground near their ground.
"Baby" Taehyung says but Jungkook ignored him.

"Baby, I'm so sorry" Taehyung says but Jungkook didn't seem to be responding.
"I know-" Taehyung gets cut off as Jungkook stared at him.
"Hyung, let's just go home" Jungkook says, sighing. Taehyung nods, looking up at him. Jungkook got in the backseat, he doesn't feel like sitting down in the front. Taehyung sighs and walked to the driver's seat.

Jungkook curls up as he laid on their bed. Taehyung stared, sighing. He can save Jungkook, by turning him to one of them, but he doesn't know if the younger would agree to this.
"Baby, you gotta eat this" Taehyung says and Jungkook shakes his head. The younger sat up, grabbing him by the collar.
"You told me that you can turn me to one of you guys, right? Turn me into a demon, hyung, I don't wanna die" Jungkook says, bursting into tears.
"Baby, are you sure?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand, kissing it and then showing his fangs. Jungkook closes his eyes, yes, it's the same process as how a vampire turns his mate, but it's on the hand. Jungkook winces and felt weak. Taehyung stared at him, grabbing his face before Jungkook passes out.

"You'll be one of us soon, baby, just wait for a day"