U.A FILES - Students - Class 1-A

Name: Izuku MidoriyaHero Name: DekuManga: My Hero AcademiaQuirk: One for AllOne For All is a transferable Quirk that can be passed on from one user to the next

Hero Name: Deku
Manga: My Hero Academia
Quirk: One for All
One For All is a transferable Quirk that can be passed on from one user to the next. One For All also allows the user to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing them to significantly enhance all of their physical abilities to a superhuman level. This results in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability.

When One For All is transferred, the new user's body is not naturally suited to it as they would be with a Quirk they were born with. In addition, One For All is a lot to handle; if ones' body can't handle the power, then their body could be blown apart. Because of this, the successor must undergo intense and rigorous training of the body. After One For All is transferred, the previous user is left with only residual power of the Quirk. While they would still be able to utilize the power to essentially the same degree as before, continuous usage of it will cause a strain on the user before ultimately, the wielder cannot make a tangible use of the Quirk at all.

Name: Asta StariaHero Name: Black CloverManga: Black CloverQuirk: Anti QuirkAnti Quirk is a quirk that is capable of nullifying other forms of quirk

Name: Asta Staria
Hero Name: Black Clover
Manga: Black Clover
Quirk: Anti Quirk
Anti Quirk is a quirk that is capable of nullifying other forms of quirk. It stems from the 4-leaf clover birthmark on Asta's right arm. It can be used to defend against attack quirks, break through defensive quirks, and nullify pre-placed quirks. Using it to its full potential requires swords, which are stored within the birthmark. Asta can summon 2 different swords using its Anti Quirk:
- Quirk-Slayer: A massive greatsword that is mostly covered in dirt and scuff marks. The sword is capable of cutting quirks with its edges and reflecting them with its flat.
- Quirk-Dweller: A thin sword with black markings on the blade and mostly covered in dirt. The sword can absorb quirks and then release that power in a flying slash. After the sword has absorbed a certain amount of quirk power, when the user swings the sword, it unleashes a slash with similar properties as the absorbed quirk attribute.

The use of Anti Quirk absorbs an enormous amount of energy from its user, requiring great endurance and physical strength. Finally, the invoked swords have no edges without being impregnated with Anti Quirk and each one weighs more than one hundred kilos.