U.A FILES - Students - Class 1-B

Name: Katsuki BakugoHero Name: Great Explosion Murder God DynamightManga: My Hero AcademiaQuirk: ExplosionExplosion allows their user to excrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from their palms and ignite them at will to create explosions of various sizes

Hero Name: Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight
Manga: My Hero Academia
Quirk: Explosion
Explosion allows their user to excrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from their palms and ignite them at will to create explosions of various sizes. Through either one of their palms, the user creates fiery shock waves that are highly powerful and destructive, often burning and/or shattering whatever they hit, with the user themself being immune to them, save for some recoil. The more the user sweats, the more powerful the explosions become.

During cold weather, the nitroglycerin-like sweat requires a slightly longer time to detonate, as opposed to warm weather, where conditions are optimal for ignition. Repeated explosions, particularly large ones, eventually result in throbbing pain to the user's arms and shoulders. Additionally, creating explosions with both arms at the same time causes their overall strength to disperse between both limbs, leading to individually weaker blasts. Due to them being limited to producing explosions from only their hands, which are also their Quirk Factor, the user will be unable to utilize their Quirk if they lose the said limbs.

Name: Yuno GrinberryallHero Name: SylphManga: Black CloverQuirk: WindThis quirk allows the user to generate and manipulate wind at will

Hero Name: Sylph
Manga: Black Clover
Quirk: Wind
This quirk allows the user to generate and manipulate wind at will. Wind allows the user to release high-speed attacks, and it grants the ability to float and fly. The user can also channel wind to create solid objects such as blades or deploy soft wind in a zone to sense whatever happens in it.

While the user can activate their Quirk even while subdued, Wind loses significant strength and speed if they become unable to move around their limbs. As high temperatures are known to push air away, large amounts of fire may affect the flow of the user's wind, disrupting their control over their Quirk.