eighteen

"chan! chan! hey chan!" jisung comes into the school and walks up to him.

"hey jisung, you're in a good mood"

"of course! minho and I went on our first date last night remember!? it was amazing!" jisung smiles.

"that's great" chan smiles and closes his locker so they could go to class.

"so when are you gonna get back out there?" jisung asks as they sit down in the back.

"I don't know..."

"I'm not rushing you just wondering if you ever will, you'll have to get over him eventually" jisung says.

"I know, it's hard"

"that's why I'm not rushing you" chan nods and the bell rings as the teacher walks in to starts the class.

"okay everyone, today we're gonna go over last nights homework—" the door opens revealing two students.

"sorry we're late" tzuyu says.

"it's okay, welcome back tzuyu and felix" chan slowly looked up after hearing his name.

he sees felix and tzuyu, and he freezes.

"tzuyu you'll sit over next to sana" she nods and sits down.

chan was afraid where she would have felix sit.

"felix you'll sit next to chan" he looks down and walks over and sits next to chan, both of them remaining silent.

"aWkwArD" jisung says and chan turns around to shush him.

"what?"

both of them couldn't concentrate on their work the whole time, it was awkward indeed like jisung said.

but chan knew he would see felix again, just not so soon.

the bell rings and the two of them immediately leave the classroom and separate, jisung not able to catch up to chan until they were in the hallway.

"gosh jisung what do I do?" chan looks at him.

"maybe try talking to him?"

"are you crazy? I can't do that, you're no help" chan opens his locker while jisung face palms.

"you're both so stupid"

"says you"

"I'm not stupid!"

"whatever"

"well see ya I'm gonna go talk to minho" jisung walks away and goes over to minho, where jackson, mark, seokjin, namjoon, and felix were.

"welcome back felix!" jisung says.

"thanks I guess, it doesn't really feel good to be back" felix shrugs.

"is it because of chan?" seokjin says and namjoon hits him.

"he's right" felix says. "see you later"

when he walks away, him and chan lock eyes, it's just them staring at each other ignoring anything else that approaches them.

it breaks when felix keeps walking, and he hears chan mumble something.

he stops again, and slowly turns around, he opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out, he just walks away again.

...

"gosh I'm such an idiot!" felix plops on his bed.

"you are!" tzuyu yells and he rolls his eyes. "why are you an idiot?"

"because we shouldn't have moved back here, I shouldn't have convinced your dad to have us move back here"

"well the reason we came back here was because of—"

"I know! I know! just... I don't want to stay here anymore"

"it hasn't even been a day just give it some time, I mean it's obvious that you—"

"of course I do!"

"you gonna let me finish any sentence?"

"sorry... I just don't want to hear everything you're gonna say" he looks down the he gets a text.

"jackson invited us all to his house, I'm gonna go, see ya later" tzuyu sighs and shakes her head when he leaves.

"he is an idiot"

a while after there's a knock at the door, tzuyu is the one who answers it.

"chan?"

——————————————————

WEEEEE HI