𝟑𝟒

*excuse mistakes if any*

𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

"You think if I steal her gowns, she would notice?" Demetrius asked looking in the cabinets in the doctor office.

"Why the fuck do you need hospital gowns, Levi? Stop touching shit." Constance told him, he smack his lips shutting the cabinet and walking over to her.

"Maybe I wanted to play doctor with you, so you would dress up as my patient and I'll examine you." He said leaning down and pecking her lips.

"Yeah, I'll check your prostate by sticking my finger up your booty hole." Constance said, laughing afterwards.

"You just gotta go to the extreme ma." Demetrius remarked, shaking his head. She continued laughing finding it funny.

"That can be our little kink, me sticking my finger in your ass." She continued and Demetrius stale face her.

Constance continued laughing as Dr. Brown walked back in the room. She wiped her tears, calming herself down.

"It really isn't that funny." Demetrius muttered.

"Okay, so I just have a few things to tell you guys." Dr. Brown said taking a seat. "So, your little one is doing just fine. There's just a slight problem with your placenta which will result in her being a premature."

"Really?" Constance asked and Dr. Brown nodded her head.

"I'm sorry I'm kinda new to this, but what does that mean?" Demetrius asked, Constance stale face him.

Dr. Brown let out a small laugh, "Well, that means she's going to come a little early than her intended due date. She will have health complications like poor eating, difficulties maintaining body temperature, immature lungs and low body weight. The both of y'all would have to stay at the hospital for some time until we're sure you guys are fine to go home."

"That's lovely, but I have a question. How would I know I'm in labor and when to go to the hospital?"

"When your contractions become really intense and get close in time, you'll know labor have begun. When your water breaks, I advise you to give me a call and come right in. Anymore questions?"

"No, we're good. Thank you." Constance said sitting up.

Dr. Brown nodded her head, "Okay, I'll see the two of y'all very soon." She said before walking out the room.

"My first child a premature, that's crazy." Demetrius said while helping Constance off the hospital bed. He grabbed her jacket and put it on for her.

"Thank you and that is crazy. Baby number one a preemie." Constance said, Demetrius raising his brow.

"Baby number one?" He asked and she roll her eyes.

"You know what I mean."

"I know what you said. Was that your way of saving we having more?" He questioned and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Ion know, but let's just worry about this once first." She said lowly instantly getting sad. Demetrius look her up and down before grabbing her things.

They both walked out the room, heading back to the lobby. Constance let out a small sigh as she thought about her. That's all she was thinking about for the past two months straight. She was her family, so of course she was worried. Reaching the car, Demetrius opened the passenger door for her and she got in. He got in the car afterwards then started it up and pulled off.