⚜️ " ᴍʀ. ᴘʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴛ " ⚜️

❀⊱┄┄┄⌛️┄┄┄⊰❀

" ᴵ ᴸᴼᴼᴷᴱᴰ ᴼᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴰᴵˢᴼᴿᴰᴱᴿ ᴼᶠ ᴹᵞ ᴹᴵᴺᴰ ᴬˢ ˢᴬᶜᴿᴱᴰ. ᴰᴵˢᴬˢᵀᴱᴿ ᵂᴬˢ ᴹᵞ ᴳᵟᴰ. "

❀⊱┄┄┄⌛️┄┄┄⊰❀

NAME;
belvedere valentine

⊱ *NICKNAME(s);
val, bell, dear

*TITLE(s);
mr. president, sir

AGE;
27

GENDER;
male

PRONOUNS;
he/him

SEXUALITY;
omnisexual

ETHNICITY;
greek / italian

❀⊱┄┄┄⌛️┄┄┄⊰❀

LIKES;
sweets, his son, wine, relaxing, hotels, airports, dark chocolate, radio stations, taking naps, his sons drawings, fruit, coffee, dramatic shows, the Olympics, classical music, spoiling people he cares about, and iced coffee

DISLIKES;
dark coffee, working overtime, annoying clients, being away from his son, early mornings, winter, sour foods, killing his plants, his son crying, germs, bad weather, sun burns, most horror films, getting sick, people touching his hair and burdening others

APPEARANCE;
bell is almost abnormally charming. It's almost unnerving even, how he seems to have everything going for him, including his looks. he's nearly the spitting image of his mother, sharp cheekbones and a hooked jaw, his eyes were acute and intense, though they don't outwardly represent what he's really like inside. an unkempt mob of hair, always changing and always in disarray seemed to be the only thing that wasn't immediately presentable on his statue. no matter the occasion, no matter the reason, it just never seemed to stay in place, or rather, he never really wanted it too. the man has tattoos etched into his chest, upper-back and arms. their rather minimalistic designs, but he enjoys them, and his son does too. bell has a broad build, his statue almost intimidating though, his deep dimples and beauty marks made up for it. all in all, bell might be a daunting man at first, but the more you get to know him you'll soon find that he's more than just his big hands and many tattoos.

PERSONALITY;
bell comes off as your classic workaholic. and if he were a few years younger, he would be agreeing with that statement. in his earlier 20's, bell was as impassive as one could be. he was stoic, no smiles, no fun, no laughs. constantly locking himself away in his office, typing away at his computer or scribbling down word after word. he kept up with this routine so much and so often that it wasn't even a surprise to find him sickly or baggy-eyed. so much so that he actually ended up passing out once or twice from exhaustion in the past, forgetting to eat or all in all neglecting his health. at the time, bell practically functioned on auto-pilot. he did what he needed to do without delay or even a sign of an issue, and part of him wonders now if that was because of his marriage or because of his closeted sexuality. maybe it was both. either way, bell clearly wasn't happy. it didn't take a genius to see that. though, a few years later, a few years after that hell was when he had adopted ari. his son, the light of his life. things hadn't improved immediately though, no, not at all, it was a more than rocky start. he didn't want a child, he wasn't ready for one, not at all. but as the years went by, constantly questioning whether he'd be a good father, raising ari, he himself as a person began to improve. he was smiling more, laughing harder, carrying less and loving more. it reminded him of how he used to be in highschool. so nowadays, bell is content father of one (for now), and while he still has those days of distress and shutting down, it doesn't take him long to come reeling back with an untroubled smile.