The wedding

Weddings, they were always quite fun for Jocelyn, well this was the first one she's ever been too. Her brother, Matthew Crawley was getting married to Mary Crawley.
    This was the wedding rehearsal.
  "Any news of Sybil?" Matthew asked curiously to Mary.
    Mary let out a deep sigh. "She's still not coming. She insists they can't afford it."
   Jocelyn beside Lady Cora Crawley, Mary's mother. She shook her head slightly in disappointment, she was very fond of Lady Sybil, Mary's sister who had run off to marry a chauffeur, wasn't coming after all.
   "Travis!" The bishop called. "Can we move forward?" A man in a black robe sighed in annoyance as Travis looked to Mary and Matthew.
  "If I could just ask you to come down the isle again." Travis asked, he flushed in embarrassment as both Matthew and Mary gave an eye roll. They shook it off as they looked to each other and laughed. "Can we get the troops organized?"
  The flower girls stood up giggling. Robert, Mary's father stood up. "That means me."
   "It seems hard on Travis when he's doing all the work, when the arch bishop gets the glory." Cora whispered to Robert.
  Jocelyn glanced over to the bishop and Travis. "I quite agree with Cora."
   "Papa was the one who wanted the church," Mary interrupted. "I just settled with Travis."
  "Mhm." Robert nodded.
  Changing the subject Mary turned to her dad. "Is there really no way we can get Sybil down here? It seems ridiculous."
  "I'm sure it's a relief," Robert sighed.
  Matthew turned to his mom, Isabel. Giving her a 'here we go look.'
  Robert continued. "Branson is still an object of fascination for the county. We'll ask him here when we prepare the servant and manage it gently."
   "When is anything done gently?" Jocelyn muttered to herself.
  Cora turned to her. "You mustn't forget your tongue."
   Isabel turned to Matthew. "He's making a problem when none exists no one could careless with Branson at the wedding or not." She folded her hands together as Jocelyn walked up beside them.
  Matthew ran a hand through his blonde hair, his beautiful blue eyes narrowed. "You must think country life better than it is, if you imagine people don't care when an Earls daughter runs off with a chauffeur."
   "The facts remains, she HAS run off with a chauffeur, and they'll have to get use to it." Isabel pointed out.
  "I don't see why it's such a big problem, Lady Sybil can love whomever she likes." Jocelyn brushed her light brown hair of her face.
   "Because, you don't know anything," Matthew gave a playful yet serious smirk.
"Shut up," Jocelyn snapped.
Isabel's mouth dropped. "Jocie! That is very impolite."
Edith, another of Mary's sisters smiled shyly. "I think he rather deserved it."
"Mr. Travis, are we ready?" The bishop asked impatiently.
"A-any moment your grace, any moment," Travis stuttered as he stopped speaking with Robert and rushed to the front.
"Can we please get going?" The bishop called.
The rehearsal began again. Robert linked arms with Mary.
Jocelyn watched as Matthew walked up to the alter. She crossed her arms.
"Cheer up darling life isn't to rough," Matthew teased with a charming smile.