3. Sick

*achoo* *achoo*

Fluke woke up sneezing. Thankfully, its Sunday, he doesn't have any class. He stand up, go to the bathroom to brush his teeth then he went to his closet to find a long sleeve or jacket but unluckily, he can't find any thing. Too lazy to actually search for clothes. A little dizzy, he sat on the floor.

*achoo* *achoo*

"Fluke? Are you awake? Can I come in?", he heard that familiar voice. He slowly get up and reach for the door.

Fluke open it and greeted by oh-so-fresh Ohm Thitiwat. He see how Ohm's smiling face turn into concern while looking at him.

Fluke has a bad habit when he is not feeling well. He is becoming a crybaby and clingy. Right now, Fluke's having a headache, a little dizzy and he wants to sneeze again.

He step forward in front of Ohm, then slowly wrap his arms on the older's waist. He relax he when he feel that Ohm return the hug.

"Are you okay?", Ohm asks while caressing his back. The gestures make him want to go back to sleep.

"I'm having a headache, a little dizzy and cold", he whines.

"I'm sorry, this happens because I ask you to play in the rain. Its my fault again", with a regret tone he heard the older said while caressing his back and giving him a light kiss in the head.

Fluke shake his head before tightening his hold on the older one.

Ohm softly remove his arms and hold his hands. Going back inside his room, tapping the bed which he happily follows. The older touch his forehead then covering half of his body using the blanket.

Fluke heard Ohm sighs. Then, about to left him in bed but before Ohm can go, he grab his arm. "P'Ohm-"

Ohm sits beside him in the bed, reach for face then said, "Noo, I'm not gonna leave you. I'll just made some soup and get a medicine for you. I'll back as fast as I can, okay?".

Fluke nod, slowly let of Ohm's arm. Ohm reach for his nape, caress it and kiss him in the forehead before heading out.

30 minutes later, Ohm went back. Holding a tray. Fluke smile upon seeing the older one. Ohm carefully sit beside him, putting the tray down then give him a white long sleeve. He happily grab it and wear it, enjoying the warm it provides and the smell it emits.

Playing with the sleeve, a spoon appear on front of him. He slowly shakes his head, "I'm not hungry".

"Sweetheart, you need to eat", Ohm pleads. Fluke pout but blushes on the endearment Ohm used. He drink a medicine, after a while he yawn. The medicine taking its effect.  He lay back on the bed, closing his eyes. He feel the bed dip and a heat coming from the other side. He snuggle closer to the heat. Smile, dreaming a hug that he miss so bad.