chapter 5

"faster daddy" I moaned with me eyes rolling backwards into my head and him pining my arms down on to the bed.

"you like that?" he moaned "what are you princess?" he asked thrusting his fingers in and out faster

"I'm DDlg" I whimpered

"louder!" he demanded

"im gunna cum daddy" I cried

"I said louder!" he shouted and I let out an uncontrollable moan "uhhh"

"that's it baby, just like that." he said as I came all over his fingers. that's it I was finished and he forced his fingers down my throat "taste it baby.." he said. my words were slurred "mhm mhm" I said as I sucked my cum off dabis fingers. he pulled his fingers out my mouth and licked them himself "good girl" he said as he hugged me and tucked me in my bed he walked out my room and said "love you princess" "love you to dabi" I replied as he got up and walked out "oh and its daddy" he said closing the door behind him.

its about 10:20pm now and it had been an hours since me and dabi spoke to eachother I called him from upstairs "dabi?,dabi?" there was no answer "daddy?"

"yea baby" he came into my room shirt less and I asked "if you don't mind me asking how did you get that burn?"

"long story" he replied "anyways you ok baby, u called me"

"I'm scared" he sat on my bed "scared of what" he asked in a sooving voice

"well don't laugh...but the dark" I told him

"then turn the light on haha" he replied

" I don't wanna I wanna sit with you" I said in a shaky voice.

"ok then baby but you should get some sleep..." he said

"yes daddy ,but can you stay with me?" I asked

"like I said princess im not leaving you ".....