The Meet Up

TW: This story will contain talk about blood.

After a year of trying to trying to meet up, they finally did it, they all lived together or were at least staying with each other for a while. Well they weren't there yet, but the plane had been booked, they were all excited to see each other. They agreed to meet at Zak's house, he cleaned up a bit not wanting a mess when his friends get there.

Zak heard a knock on the door, he went and opened the door seeing his friend Vincent. "Hey A6d" He let him inside, he hasn't seen him in a while, it was strange.. Zak had this weird feeling, a feeling something was gonna happen.. He ignored it, trying to just enjoy his time with his friends. He closed the door after Vincent brought his bags inside.

~An hour later~

Vincent heard knocking on the door, Zak was upstairs so he opened the door. He saw a man, "A6d!" he yelled Vince knew it was Darryl. "Hi Badboy" He greeted Darryl, "Where is Geppy?" Darryl asked walking inside closing the door behind him. "He's upstairs" Vincent pointed up the staircase, Darryl nodded. Zak walked down the stairs seeing Darryl. "Bad!" Darryl looked at Zak as Zak hugged him, "Hi Geppy!" they both smiled.

~Later that night~

Zak was laying down, trying to sleep, but he couldn't.. He was hungry, but not for food.. For blood. He got up off the couch, trying to stay silent, he heard footsteps.. Who's there?.. He thought to himself before remembering his friends were here, he walked into the kitchen looking around before seeing Vincent. 

"Vince? Why are you awake?"

"I could ask you the same thing.., but because I'm not really tired."

"oh well, I'm gonna go get some air be right back!" Zak fake smiled walking outside after seeing Vincent nod. As Zak walks outside his cravings get stronger, he looks inside looking at Vincent. WHAT AM I THINKING HE'S MY FRIEND. Zak snaps from his thoughts forcing himself to walk away from his house. He continued walking finding a man, Zak sighed getting ready to act.

Zak ran up to the man, "HELP ME PLEASE..!" "What happened?!" The man seemed worried, little did he know.. "Someone was chasing me!" Zak lied knowing it was wrong. "Follow me!" Zak ran with the man into an alley, he stopped pretending to catch his breath, then walked up to the man, biting into his neck sucking blood. He licked his lips before wiping his face trying to get the blood off. Zak smirked walking back to his house, once he got back to his house he looked in seeing Vincent is still standing in the kitchen. He walked in hoping he could sneak past Vince. "Zak what are you doing? And what's on your shirt?."

"Oh- I fell and got dirt everywhere.."

"Are you sure, it smells like blood.."

Zak froze, he didn't want to have to tell his friend he was a vampire.. He wanted to play dumb, but he knew he couldn't Vince knew him to well.. Zak tried to speak. He tried to tell his friend what he was, but he couldn't.. he couldn't speak it's not that he was not able to, he was scared.. Scared of what his friend would think.. "What.. What are you..?" Vincent asked he knew something was wrong with his friend. He wanted to help, but it wasn't that easy.. He didn't know what was going on. "I..- I'm a vampire.." 

"You're a.. Vampire..?" Vince asked he seemed scared, Zak nodded holding back tears, the fear of everyone finding out sank in.. He was never this scared over anything, Vincent finding out was okay.., but since Darryl's in the house he was petrified.. What if Bad wakes up and- and finds out then doesn't wanna be friends anymore.. He looked at Vincent, tears forming in his eyes. Zak looked at Vincent, he saw fear in his eyes.., he started to slowly back away trying to calm down Vincent, but he couldn't.. He couldn't leave his friend so he ran over to him pulling him into a hug trying to calm him down, he wasn't crying unlike Zak though. "I'm sorry.. I should've said something sooner... Just please don't tell Bad.."

"I won't.." Vincent got kinda calmer knowing his friend wouldn't hurt him, he was happy they had a trust and that he could tell him what he was. "You should go wash off though.." Vincent laughed a little. "Yeah I should" Zak slightly giggled before letting go of Vincent, "Thank you for understanding A6d.." Vincent nodded, Zak smiled and walked upstirs to take a shower, then go to bed.

~In the morning~

Zak and Vincent are talking as Darryl was making breakfast, seeing as he's the only one who actually knows how to cook. "So, what were you two talking about last night?" 

"What do you mean?"
"I woke up last night hearing you two talking, but I fell back asleep"

"oh, well we weren't talking about anything important.., we just weren't tired so we talked for a bit.."

"oh." It stayed silent in the room, the only thing you could hear was the stove. Zak looked at Vincent he seemed slightly concerned about the Vampire situation. 'Should I tell him?' he mouthed to Vincent, Vince slightly nodded. Zak sighed looking at Darryl, "Bad, I need to tell you something.." Darryl turned around looking at the two younger boys. "What is it?" Zak looked at Vincent, he nodded and looked back at Darryl. "I'm a vampire.." Darryl's eyes widened in shock. "Y-you're a-a w-what?." 

Vincent looked at Zak then at Darryl staying silent. Darryl walked over to the chair Zak was sitting on, giving him a hug. "Thank you for telling me.." Zak hugged back smiling, "I thought you were gonna hate me.." Darryl looked at Zak, "You're my bestfriend Skeppy.. Of course I don't hate you.." Zak kept a grip around Darryl keeping the hug. Vincent just kept an eye on the stove to make sure they don't burn the house down. They let go of each other stopping the hug. "Badboy you might wanna keep an eye on the food" Vincent laughed a little, "Oh right-" they all let out a small laugh.

Do you think it would be better if I did first person POVs instead of third person?