one !

Hey !!

__

8:30 AM

"ugh it smells like shit"

Me and Jamie walk into our new dorms, looking around and feeling quite...underwhelmed.

"it did NOT look like this in the pictures." jamie exclaimed. I sigh and slump down onto my beanie, taking off my shoes.

"yeah it smells bad but it'll have to do, we can't afford anywhere else." Jamie nods in agreement and takes out her out her packet of cheap cigarettes, lighting one. She offers me a puff but I shake my head, lightly declining it.

"Nah I don't wanna make the smell even worse in here." Jamie shrugs her shoulders "eh, fair enough"

12:23 PM

"So what time are they showing you around tomorrow?" Jamie asks me, taking a bite out of her sandwich. We sit at the last table in the lunch hall, on our own, isolating ourselves from everybody else.

"Um 9 i think, what about you?" I ask

"Same time.I got an update on my phone, says we have to go to the assembly hall first." She says

Jamie study's psychology, and I study english literature, the fact that we won't be together the whole time pains me, we are both an introverted duo and don't like mixing with people we don't know. So we are both currently shitting bricks.

"So have you seen any hot guys or girls yet?" I ask Jamie. She smiles "Yeah i saw a cute girl go by when i was getting my food... but she had a guy with his arm around her." She frowns digging her fork harshly into her fries. "What about you?" She replies.

"Uhh.. not really? I haven't looked around that much" I scratch my head. I look around, doing my own take on Tinder, mentally swiping left on each boy I look at- wait.

 I look around, doing my own take on Tinder, mentally swiping left on each boy I look at- wait

I frantically tap Jamie's shoulder, pointing.

"Look! Look! Who is he?"

"Dunno. Let's go up to him" I push jamie to sit back down. "no way jamie!" I slam on the lunch table a BIT too loud. People tut and side eye me and I lower my head. "Sorry..."

i sigh, currently dying of embarrassment. "I always make a big fool of myself infront of people im interested in."

Jamie smirks, "oh so you fancy him?" I feel myself turning red and I get up with my tray walking to the bin, avoiding her question. I just saw him. I like him already. Can i?